Loving the clients on ECCIE!!!!👄👄👄👄👄

I'm seeing why ECCIE is soooo much better than the other site(s) in CO. I just wish more locals would come to this site...either way I'm SOOOO HAPPY TO MEET all the people I have from here!!! XOXOXO
  • gonk
  • 11-27-2017, 03:01 AM
Glad to have you here!

Can't wait for my chance to meet you!
Happy to see you are enjoying ECCIE it is a different world. It became my home site so to speak several years ago.
All I gotta say is this Old wore out cowboy is glad you are glad. Jus sayin.
YES...ECCIE is much more welcoming as well as much more professionally handled than the local site....
I'm seeing why ECCIE is soooo much better than the other site(s) in CO. I just wish more locals would come to this site...either way I'm SOOOO HAPPY TO MEET all the people I have from here!!! XOXOXO Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore
Welcome! I agree 100%! Enjoy!
Hope everyone had a great HOLIDAY SEASON💋💋💋
What is not to love about me? I am prompt, do not haggle, have 1.3" if dangling death, know my way around a lady's taint, I am done in two minutes, I am out the door. The ladies love them some pyramider.
I’m glad to be back on the ECCIE train. TOB seems to keep locals attention more because other Providers talk down on ECCIE and the like and I believe Clients prefer the daily/multi time’s a day that you can post along with interacting on forums. But I’m not upset. It’s nice to find little gems where everyone else is scared to go ��. Happy V Day all you ECCIE babes! Enjoy your love today!
I’m glad to be back on the ECCIE train. TOB seems to keep locals attention more because other Providers talk down on ECCIE and the like and I believe Clients prefer the daily/multi time’s a day that you can post along with interacting on forums. But I’m not upset. It’s nice to find little gems where everyone else is scared to go ��. Happy V Day all you ECCIE babes! Enjoy your love today! Originally Posted by SweetKarizmatic
My god TOB has gotten boring.

This time last year there were lots of great conversations on there. I recently got on and read everything new for the last 10 days or so, and nothing worth responding to. Several of the people on there who always fired up some good conversations are gone, and it's noticeable.
My god TOB has gotten boring.

This time last year there were lots of great conversations on there. I recently got on and read everything new for the last 10 days or so, and nothing worth responding to. Several of the people on there who always fired up some good conversations are gone, and it's noticeable. Originally Posted by FuriousWeasel
That is unfortunately true...Sad really...it's too bad it went down hill quickly