Serenity Spa

Just received a call have a new girl Sofia 26.....coming Sunday the 9th and starting work that day...beautiful young and tall...I guess tall would be about 5'5" to 5'6".....I regret I can't meet her that day....but you all or those that are able can give us an out briefing on her Massage Techniques .....their number is 971-255-1851..... ....
The Young and Beautiful Sofia is in....Young Hot And Waiting......They asked me to spread the Word......I'm out of Town so can't take partake on the Goods.....26 Years Old....Can't Be Broken In Yet....just doing them a favor...Come on guys go give her a Portland Welcome....But Lets keep her around....I want a chance to see her when I get back....
They Always Text and catch me at the wrong time......I'm on the road.....but New Girl in today and she is HOT HOT....they haven't been wrong yet...and in her 20's.....just letting you all know give them a call and go see her...she's waiting....I'll be in there as fast as I can get there after my Trip...they haven't disappointed me or anyone for that matter....971-255-1851...Have a Great Hobbying Day