Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJOHN
  • 07-01-2013, 04:39 PM
WTM? WTM?
johnny and j

where my spearm? who know what you are going to do with my seed, you goddless fuck? Originally Posted by CJOHN
+
not even close

Good was the neighbor that stepped outside his house and told the two to break it up ... that's the witness

yo

But under prosecution questioning, Good said he never saw anyone being attacked that way during the fight between Zimmerman and Martin.
"I couldn't see that," Good said moments later while being cross-examined.

Good, said he heard a noise behind his home in February 2012, and he saw what looked like a tussle when he stepped out onto his patio to see what was happening.

He said he yelled, "What's going on? Stop it." Originally Posted by CJ7
Once again fucker.

Plagiarism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Plagerism)
For other uses, see Plagiarism (disambiguation).
For Wikipedia policies concerning plagiarism, see Wikipedia:Plagiarism and Wikipedia:Copyright violations.
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.[1][2] The idea remains problematic with unclear definitions and unclear rules.[3][4][5][6] The modern concept of plagiarism as immoral and originality as an ideal emerged in Europe only in the 18th century, particularly with the Romantic movement.
Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions like expulsion.
Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry it is a serious ethical offense,[7][8] and cases of plagiarism can constitute copyright infringement.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...WD6cOMrZ68LBBI
Zimmerman acquited

Blacks riot

Zimmerman prosecuted by Holder for civil rights violations

Zimmerman acquited

Blacks riot

Zimmerman sued by Trayvons parents

Zimmerman files bankruptcy

Blacks riot

Zimmerman undergoes plastic surgery, adopts an alias, moves to Idaho

The news media and Democrats mention the tea party at every post trial tv panel discussion of the Martin case

Mainstream media selected as moderators for republican presidential primary
debates begin every debate with some form of the entwined compound question,
"do you support the Trayvon Martin decision and the decision of the tea party to try to thwart President Obama?"

Mainstream media selected as moderators for democrat presidential primary debates begin every debate with some form of the compound question, " what can we as right thinking, fair, open-minded good people do about the travesty of the Trayvon Martin decision and why do you think the tea party tried to thwart our President Obama"? Candidates include in their responses some form of a nuanced statement that the tea party is racist.
For the life of me I cannot figure what the prosecution is attempting to do in this case? Originally Posted by nwarounder
First, the prosecution is having to rely upon a police department that declined to charge Zimmerman in the first place with at least two investigating officers proclaiming there was sufficient evidence of self-defense not to charge him ... secondly, these are special prosecutors ... thirdly, this is what happens at times when a prosecution is commenced for political and/or social reasons.... it is based on emotion and not a critical analysis of the facts to determine if a "good" case exists for a trial.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-01-2013, 07:16 PM
LL how many finger and which finger
First, the prosecution is having to rely upon a police department that declined to charge Zimmerman in the first place with at least two investigating officers proclaiming there was sufficient evidence of self-defense not to charge him ... secondly, these are special prosecutors ... thirdly, this is what happens at times when a prosecution is commenced for political and/or social reasons.... it is based on emotion and not a critical analysis of the facts to determine if a "good" case exists for a trial. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ditto on this. Poverty pimps, race baiters, polititians, and a more than willing news media all got together and forced a indictment. They doctored pictures, fabricated facts, and just plain made up shit.

Now, when their loyal followers burn a couple of cities and heave some bricks into innocent bystanders heads, they will take no responsibility what so ever.

They created this shit sandwich, now we are all going to have to take a big bite.
Now, when their loyal followers burn a couple of cities and heave some bricks into innocent bystanders heads, they will take no responsibility what so ever. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They can blame it on a video. Then have a beer.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Zimmerman acquited

Blacks riot

Zimmerman prosecuted by Holder for civil rights violations

Zimmerman acquited

Blacks riot

Zimmerman sued by Trayvons parents

Zimmerman files bankruptcy

Blacks riot

Zimmerman undergoes plastic surgery, adopts an alias, moves to Idaho

The news media and Democrats mention the tea party at every post trial tv panel discussion of the Martin case

Mainstream media selected as moderators for republican presidential primary
debates begin every debate with some form of the entwined compound question,
"do you support the Trayvon Martin decision and the decision of the tea party to try to thwart President Obama?"

Mainstream media selected as moderators for democrat presidential primary debates begin every debate with some form of the compound question, " what can we as right thinking, fair, open-minded good people do about the travesty of the Trayvon Martin decision and why do you think the tea party tried to thwart our President Obama"? Candidates include in their responses some form of a nuanced statement that the tea party is racist. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Or how about this... Zimmerman convicted of manslaughter.

Tea Party sheds no tears, uses this as a political football and blames Obama.
Or how about this... Zimmerman convicted of manslaughter. Originally Posted by WTF
Then gets reversed on appeal for lack of sufficient evidence of negligence. How 'bout that?

Because it ain't a conviction until it's a final judgment!

And for you that would be like spending the money from the lotto ticket before it's authenticated!

And you can blame Obaminable for not signing an executive order declaring the conviction final!
Can they convict him of being a dumb ass?
Can they convict him of being a dumb ass? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not postmortem. Oh, wait! Do you mean Zimmerman?
Not postmortem. Oh, wait! Do you mean Zimmerman? Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • CJOHN
  • 07-02-2013, 07:35 AM
WTM? WTM?
johnny and j

where my spearm? who know what you are going to do with my seed, you goddless fuck? Originally Posted by CJOHN

+
he wont take the stand .. the question marks beside his credibility remain in the mind of the jury Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the one who lacks "credibility", CBJ7.

"You think he [Zimmerman] was telling the truth?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara during his cross-examination.

"Yes," said [lead investigator Chris] Serino.

Another great day for the defense with the prosecutions witnesses, according to the same media that promoted Zimmermans prosecution. For the life of me I cannot figure what the prosecution is attempting to do in this case? Maybe they are waiting to show all the stuff that makes Zimmerman look guilty in the end? Originally Posted by nwarounder
It should never have gone to trial.

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
actually regardless of the evidence, there is a very real possibility that zimmerman will be found guilty

with the powers aligned against him from malik zulu shabazz on down to obama and the unholy alliance of the main stream news media, hollywood, democrats and the "justice" department this might just be a show trial.

zimmerman's entire family may very well wind up in an internment camp

if casey anthony can be found not guilty, zimmerman can be very easily found guilty

couple all the power of the federal government being against zimmerman with 6 women jurors who may just rule based on emotion rather than logic or proof, sort of a democrat mindset to begin with, and there is a recipe for a railroad job

zimmerman is being persecuted because of and is the victim of racism

look what they did to paula dean, who's only crime was being a southerner