Beware of Clap

Saw a provider (will not post name) and a week later burning while peeing. Am on Amoxicillin and it is clearing up. Slowly. I was careful and covered up. But to let you know stuff still happens. I will PM you the name, but will not post it.
Please do pm.
ugh, that is terrible news; please PM; thanks
Send me pm aswell please
  • 06-05-2020, 11:59 AM
please pm
+1
Pm please
Pl pm
PM Please
So you were covered up and still contracted it. Guessing by that estimation alone it’s not curable. Cause the only ones worth mentioning that penetrate condoms and only require a contact dermitus arent curable with mere amoxicillin. Unless there’s info you didn’t include in this post.

It’s ok if you developed nestle crunch crouch. Just be honest about it. One in four has it and doesn’t even know. NBA Youngboy does and ladies still flock to him in droves lol. But yeah it’s not ok. Can be debilitating. Prayers up for you.

Hopefully nothing was transmitted to your s o. Cause usually symptoms won’t arise until a day or two later for stuff cured by penicillin type meds. I suggest you do your own laundry that week and a half while your taking it, cause the discharge is easily noticeable by your wife or girlfriend if they usually do your laundry. If you start to do it it may arouse suspicion. You might as well throw those drawers away. But if your concerned she may have contracted it let her know. Cause the effects for you are smaller. For women they can have issues having kids and internal organs can be effected by having something easily cured by meds. That a hard conversation to have.

But yeah. A curable std you caught with a condom on? I’ll play the game. What was it? You can’t reveal who due to rules and privacy I’m sure. But explanation on what exactly sure would be helpful. Especially when you talk medical.

And unless this is a verified provider I don’t think most sadly will desire to know or be affected by it. But we should because six degrees of separation can link us in someway all to it. I’m guessing she wasn’t though. Cause that dissemination of information tends to pass fairly quickly backchannel.

I’m guessing based on your reviews she was either in an amp or stg, as I noticed none of your reviews were verified providers.

But if your sending mass private messages about an infected chicks out here with vaginal issues stupid slanging it, please private message me too lol. I’m nosey and wanna see what post ratchet renaissance chicks look like.

Be safe and stay healthy.
Please pm
Please pm+1
Saw a provider (will not post name) and a week later burning while peeing. Am on Amoxicillin and it is clearing up. Slowly. I was careful and covered up. But to let you know stuff still happens. I will PM you the name, but will not post it. Originally Posted by Greatwhite
Your last review was from exactly a week ago. Unless you “double dipped the chip” like George Constanta on Seinfeld that day or week. My blues clues and matlock training deduce maybe it was just that last lady you might have seen.

Cause even if she wasn’t her review matches time wise perfectly. Which leaves her as an active running mate.
Your last review was from exactly a week ago. Unless you “double dipped the chip” like George Constanta on Seinfeld that day or week. My blues clues and matlock training deduce maybe it was just that last lady you might have seen.

Cause even if she wasn’t her review matches time wise perfectly. Which leaves her as an active running mate. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Hmmm, good detective work. Even if he wrapped up, his last review suggests that he has had BBBJ. Gonorrhea of the mouth is very common.
his last review suggests that he has had BBBJ. Gonorrhea of the mouth is very common. Originally Posted by BeardedMenace
Where did you get that info from. The CDC website? Are you saying it’s more common to contract an unprotected oral std than it is to contract the same via unprotected vaginal sex. Because I would respectfully disagree. As the mouth has more saliva which may kill or eradicate things as well as stomach acids. The vagina does not.

The vagina is much more exposed to it and highly vacuous such as the mouth but has less protectors. There’s stuff we don’t know. Did he participate in stripper slide, did he have uncovered relations, etc. I’m willing to bet this wasnt contracted from oral though. And definitely moreso vaginal. He would have probably noticed a smell or she would have been maybe uncomfortable and hesitant to let him go down.

But who knows we can only speculate until he private messages all of us. I know his box will more than likely be flooded by now with an inquiry on his sexual applause mystery.........