Etiquette Question - AITA

Hi,

I recently attempted to see a provider. Her website said outcalls, but over the course of discussion she said she is not doing. Seemed normal enough.

She asked me to text when I'm nearby and when I was 5 min away, I texted her. Her reply was, "okay, I've unlocked the door so just come on in".

This immediately sent up a red flag and the appointment ended up being canceled.

The question is, am I the asshole for canceling the appt? She is extensively reviewed, but realistically, reviews can be faked.

Letting someone just barge into your place seemed really sketch. Am I overthinking it?
Many will leave the door cracked open and look for you thru the peephole. I think they don’t want you to knock on the door and make noise to alert others. It’s common.
I agree with the above. Not apologizing or doing right by her may have made her think you were just a guy who was only seeking to get her incall address.

If she was trusting enough to leave the door cracked she was being discreet but also trusted you enough to do it.

I don’t outcalls. But even when I did do incalls I don’t want to knock on a hotel door either. I don’t like the dog and pony show of incalls so I just do outcalls and leave the door open if it’s a finer hotel.
Well unfortunately you are. Sometimes i have to adk people to let themselves in, but i try to accommodate someone im meeting fir the first time. Its a huge burden but to be honest not all of you know how to just park a car and come to the door without being noticeable out of place. Its important i know the comings and going that surround me. I am freaking loving the added bonus of anonymity being added by wearing a mask as you come and go places. Plausible deniability!
I've had this a couple of times, in my situation it was done more for the entrance itself.
I think she wanted me to get that wow factor walking in, wearing sexy lingerie and being at a distance in that right pose for a full effect.
Though I've never done this from a static incall, it's the absolute norm at hotels for me to crack the door, but leave the chain thing on so he can let me know he's there.

What you did was seriously odd, especially if she's well reviewed. If you think that many reviews are still fake, what's the point in seeing providers at all?

Either you accept a well reviewed provider as more legitimate than some SW, or you don't.

I would apologize and see if you can see her. Explain your situation, and that you were a little freaked out, before she posts an alert about what a flake you are.
Hi,

I recently attempted to see a provider. Her website said outcalls, but over the course of discussion she said she is not doing. Seemed normal enough.

She asked me to text when I'm nearby and when I was 5 min away, I texted her. Her reply was, "okay, I've unlocked the door so just come on in".

This immediately sent up a red flag and the appointment ended up being canceled.

The question is, am I the asshole for canceling the appt? She is extensively reviewed, but realistically, reviews can be faked.

Letting someone just barge into your place seemed really sketch. Am I overthinking it? Originally Posted by aaron88
Sounds like you got spooked. Do more research, this is very common for girls to do. No need to get spooked unless you were in a shady area. That girl will probably never see you again as you massively wasted her time last second even.

I get if its your first time things can be scary, but if you get spooked so easily its best to not get into this hobby
If she is well reviewed
You have to to your due Diligence And trust the guys doing the reviews even as far as dropping them a PM.
Really it’s not that hard.
Or for me if I’m 5 mins away it’s getting hard.
Just saying.
Sounds like you got spooked. Do more research, this is very common for girls to do. No need to get spooked unless you were in a shady area. That girl will probably never see you again as you massively wasted her time last second even.

I get if its your first time things can be scary, but if you get spooked so easily its best to not get into this hobby Originally Posted by Ballistixz
This...
  • rfl
  • 08-03-2020, 05:48 AM
Safety first, for both you and her. Never be sorry for trusting your gut and canceling when you were spooked. That doesn’t mean she has to be happy about it. Yes, the door crack is normal. As previously said, do more research and find someone you are very comfortable with.