URL / Website: -
City: Baton Rouge
State: -
Address: NA
Activities: NONE
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Don't know.canceled last minute. After a week of confirmations
Recommendation: No
Thats too bad since she is a hottie. Helluva great session everytime..
I wouldn't know. Cancelled twice last minute. Did it happen to you?
Sorry, you missed a fantastic woman. She lives way north of Baton Rouge so there is a long commute. And, business is booming....
Yes I am sorry you missed her. Maybe she had some personal stuff going on and it was bad timing. Providers are human and have lives of their own and things that come up just like the rest of us.

She has been around for years and she is one of my all time favorites.
That's why i tried to book her. Unfortunately calling off a meeting 15 minutes before the meeting is just rude and unprofessional regardless of how good you were.
That's why i tried to book her. Unfortunately calling off a meeting 15 minutes before the meeting is just rude and unprofessional regardless of how good you were. Originally Posted by Barcelona13
+1.
OP ... could you elaborate a little on your statement, "cancelled twice last minute"?

Do you mean that one appointment was set up, cancelled, rescheduled, and cancelled again? If that is the case, that is very significant.

Exactly that happened to me last year with a different provider. I scheduled an appointment in conjunction with a trip to her city, checked in when I arrived, and got a brief text saying that she would not be able to make our appointment and she was sorry for the inconvenience. A week later I set up another appointment, verified when I made it into town, then a few minutes later, get about the same cancellation text, this time she says she confused me with someone else. No response to requests for clarification. I posted about the incident just as a topic for discussion, not revealing the Provider's name because even with my experience, I had no desire to harm the lady's livelihood.

The thing that still bothers me is I still don't understand why she wouldn't even acknowledge that it's really unfortunate to get cancelled twice in the span of a week, and that maybe some explanation might be warranted.

I'm curious what other Providers have to say about how best to handle cancellations. I can see why you don't want to start a discussion that could go on needlessly, but no explanation gives the client the idea that these cancellations must be commonplace.
I thought encounters were not supposed to be in coed? She can reply here.��

Makes zero sense for no ads when you're spilling the information in a public place.
OP ... could you elaborate a little on your statement, "cancelled twice last minute"?

Do you mean that one appointment was set up, cancelled, rescheduled, and cancelled again? If that is the case, that is very significant.

Exactly that happened to me last year with a different provider. I scheduled an appointment in conjunction with a trip to her city, checked in when I arrived, and got a brief text saying that she would not be able to make our appointment and she was sorry for the inconvenience. A week later I set up another appointment, verified when I made it into town, then a few minutes later, get about the same cancellation text, this time she says she confused me with someone else. No response to requests for clarification. I posted about the incident just as a topic for discussion, not revealing the Provider's name because even with my experience, I had no desire to harm the lady's livelihood.

The thing that still bothers me is I still don't understand why she wouldn't even acknowledge that it's really unfortunate to get cancelled twice in the span of a week, and that maybe some explanation might be warranted.

I'm curious what other Providers have to say about how best to handle cancellations. I can see why you don't want to start a discussion that could go on needlessly, but no explanation gives the client the idea that these cancellations must be commonplace. Originally Posted by Pooyie!

Maybe she just didn't like him. No excuse, but...

Wrong freaking section!!! If reviews are allowed here, ads are too. Good grief.
NCNS reviews are posted in Coed so the provider has the opportunity to respond to the “review” and give her side to the story.
NCNS reviews are posted in Coed so the provider has the opportunity to respond to the “review” and give her side to the story. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
This is sorta cool.

I think if more guys starting doing this the lady in question still wouldn’t care anyways. If they ncns why would they even feel implored to post on their behalf on a review board. They know they messed up. But they know more money and opportunity is coming so they don’t care.

And posting after the fact no matter how you slice it means she didn’t give a care until it affected her business hypothetically. So any thread that goes untouched for long without blow back day by day makes her reply seem disingenuous at best if it’s way after the fact or not at all.

Plus I’m not sure if the rules suggest so or not. When she posts her side the thread gets automatically closed too right? So we miss the best parts of the “forget me not” story lol.
NCNS reviews are posted in Coed so the provider has the opportunity to respond to the “review” and give her side to the story. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter

Thanks. Gman also sent a message to clear this up. Technically, this is not a review because she didn't meet him,so sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thanks. Gman also sent a message to clear this up. Technically, this is not a review because she didn't meet him,so sorry for the misunderstanding. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Yep, that is the logic behind it. Some asshole mod has a sticky thread up about it here in Coed.
Yep, that is the logic behind it. Some asshole mod has a sticky thread up about it here in Coed. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter

Hahaha!🤣