Dallas poochie parks?

I have only been in the Dallas area for the last 6 months and with the weather getting nicer I would like to find a dog park in the area. Does anyone know of a nice dog park that has great parking and lots of room for the poochies to run around? I am around the North Dallas area but if there is a park in another area of Dallas or Fort Worth, I would love to know!

http://www.dallasparks.org/parks/dogparks_main.aspx

Gramercy Oaks might be your best bet based on location
Wagging Tail dog park on Keller Springs/Preston is one of my favorites!

If you want a little scenery, the park at White Rock Lake is pretty nice too.

I've been to every park in DFW, the absolute best (if you have a large dog) is the park at RailRoad Park in Lewisville - worth the drive!
Both of my poochies are big girls so I may have to check that one out, misspriss. Thank you! I am all ears for any other places from ya'll, thanks a bunch!

Wagging Tail dog park on Keller Springs/Preston is one of my favorites!

If you want a little scenery, the park at White Rock Lake is pretty nice too.

I've been to every park in DFW, the absolute best (if you have a large dog) is the park at RailRoad Park in Lewisville - worth the drive! Originally Posted by misspriss
Redding Trail Dog Park in Addison is decent if you live in the area. There is nothing special about the place but the people are super friendly and it's right by a paved trail if you wanted to walk the pups too. My personal favorite is White Rock.
I agree with DDD. White Rock is probably the best place in town. Just quite a ways away from you.
  • hd
  • 02-04-2013, 02:51 PM
And of course this goes without saying.......utd on all shots and tags..............so I won't say it.
If you are ever in Fort Worth there is a great dog park there Fort Woof Park.

http://fortwoof.org/
Gramercy dog park @ NDT @ GB
Both of my poochies are big girls so I may have to check that one out, misspriss. Thank you! I am all ears for any other places from ya'll, thanks a bunch! Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
Are the gals single? I have two boys - both extremely handsome
Are the gals single? I have two boys - both extremely handsome Originally Posted by misspriss
Teehee Yep both single. One is a old lady the other is a crazy nut job. But what woman isn't! HAHA J/K (but not really) lol
There is one in Allen off 75 close to the outlets. I have a male English Bulldog..7 years old..still a virgin. Poor guy, somebody needs to start an "ECCIE" for dogs. LOL.
+1 on White Rock Lake. Great dog park in a good setting by the lake!
Be careful with your car, whichever park you choose. There has been a rash of break-ins at dog parks. The thieves sit in their car in the parking lot waiting for potential victims. They break a window with a special tool and are in and out of the car within 45 seconds.
I have a special tool for them if they try to break into my car! HAHA!

Be careful with your car, whichever park you choose. There has been a rash of break-ins at dog parks. The thieves sit in their car in the parking lot waiting for potential victims. They break a window with a special tool and are in and out of the car within 45 seconds. Originally Posted by Phrodo