Remember the word "collaborator"?

I was right two years ago and two months ago. I called my congressman and told him that he should not vote for John Boehner as Speaker. He was untrustworthy in 2010 and he had betrayed those who got him the job in 2012. Now he is about to become a full blown collaborator or if you prefer a traitor, a Benedict Arnold, a Quisling or Vichy.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ss-gun-control
maybe you would have gotten better results if you hadn't asked for a picture of his junk...
He is a Tea Party candidate. He does not tweet his junk to young girls like a democrat. He does swim naked in the Sea of Galilee.
Its a Breitbart link. So its automatically partisan bullshit and worthless info.
"Exspeaker of the House".
Orange man got re-elected despite your best efforts.

Pity. Hes a dipshit. But he is ORANGE!
Another guy got re-elected despite our best efforts. And he's still a traitor.

I guess most America s are too...
Chica, the original story came from "The Hill". You should have read the story and you would have seen that.
It must be crying time again.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2013, 07:58 AM
It must be crying time again. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why don't ya'll take up arms and revolt if you feel your leadership has betrayed you, for a second time?
Chica, the original story came from "The Hill". You should have read the story and you would have seen that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, but the story you quote is the Breitbard negative spin on it. That's like saying the original words were from Merriam-Webster...
You would see that as a positive spin you collaborator.

Of course your words say that you accept the truth of the story. Good to know. You see, you can learn Whatzup.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2013, 08:57 AM
You would see that as a positive spin you collaborator.

Of course your words say that you accept the truth of the story. Good to know. You see, you can learn Whatzup. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Take up arms aganist the tratior...or are you chickenshit?
Chica, the original story came from "The Hill". You should have read the story and you would have seen that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, some here regard the source as much more important than the content. I love to make fun of them for it.

Yeah, but the story you quote is the Breitbard negative spin on it. That's like saying the original words were from Merriam-Webster... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Case in point. Like I said....Thanks Yssup!