What is the best way to get feedback from gents to make sure best service possible?

Gents and Ladies,

I always look to improve my services to all my my favorite boys and couples. I sometimes at the end of a session get some feedback, mostly all the time it is wonderful, incredible etc. However, I want to strive to give everyone what they want and to make them happy. I dont like just seeing a review on a board where one is a great review and the other review might say I needed to do this or that but that the time was fun. I want to make sure every review is top notch! I know I cant please everyone but I know I am good at what I do and strive to do my best...and become even better!

What do you all think the best way to get feedback would be? after the session? Follow up phone call maybe? Email later? Comment card - lol just throwing this out.....

Thanks
XOXOXO
Sophia
lol---comment card...you could put a suggestion box by the bed!

Seriously,good question!

{The only problem is that I dont get many reviews...and I know they have had a good time!!! But then agapn..I see alot of lurkers}

I try to follow up with "after the session" emails........that works well for me!!!!
For me Email a few days later. If you ask me after the session my answer would be the same whether I had a good or bad time. Do a search on your reviews.
I am not shy about asking for what I like, so I will usually tell you up front what I am looking for. After all you have no idea what is in my mind. If I want to finish orally I say it, If I want doggie, I usually request it.

I tend to practice the philosophy of "if I have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all." So, if I say nothing - means not so great, if I tell you it was fantastic, it is because I thought it was fantastic. I am a very honest guy. I have left sessions saying nothing and written reviews that were mediocre experiences.

If asked from a lady "what can she do to improve the sessions?" I will give a tactful and honest answer. But if service was mediocre I need to be asked by provider to get feedback, as my first instinct is to remain quiet as to not hurt any feelings.

Email is good as well as txt. My ATF txted me after oujr first session and it was really a nice touch tot he end of wonderful experience, today we continue that mode of communication and I think we both get good feedback and what we each want.

Just my .02
a nice inquiring e-mail would work,I also have comment maybe it applies and maybe not but do providers after checking references try to provide the same service as was previously provided by the references.
I think email is the safest bet. I personally dont have a problem with other methods......but a spot phone call or text might prove to be disasterous for most hobbyist im sure,

do providers after checking references try to provide the same service as was previously provided by the references. Originally Posted by crawdwd
I can only hope the are assertive enough to ask while getting references. But some ladies might think asking about details such as that is a tad tacky. i think if a lady is that attention to detail to find out individually from a reference what I like and prefer and brings it into the session she will definitely win brownie points with me.

But even if my references dont do that, I have never started a session unless all those preferences were addressed. It would definitely be nice if ladies conversed like that, but Id be more than surprised if they actually did it that way. It might be more suited to people who book multi hours or frequent clients,.....hard to remember stuff like that.