State: Arkansas
Address: My Place & The Great Outdoors
Activities: ALL DAY & NIGHT CONVO/LFK/DFK/FIV/DATY
BBBJ/MOTORCYCLE FUCK/FACIAL/AND FUCKING IN EVERY POSITION WE COULD THINK OF
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length
Light Brown with Highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 feet tall,100 pounds,A cups,Amazing Ass! Dressed for an adventure in blue jeans,short shirt,leather jacket.
Recommendation: Yes
That's the best story I've seen in a long time!! Thanks for sharing
She sounds amazing, everything I read about her. I am looking forward to getting down to LR!!!!
I was supposed to see her when I was in LR on Tuesday last week. I msgd Monday to let her know I'd contact her when my flight arrived on Tuesday and I was able to check in at my hotel, msgd Tuesday to let her know all was good, again on Wed to see if she was ok. 3 msgs and no reply at all. not sure what happened. Nice to see she is ok..
Sounds like a blast! TM is such an amazing little lady! Have seen her several times and stay in contact with her a lot. She is not only an excellent provider, but also like a good friend at this point. You just can’t find a better provider than her. Your encounter sounds like a blast!
Was the motor aka vibrator on on the bike, or would the motor be too hot, Curious as I am imagining the scene
Was the motor aka vibrator on on the bike, or would the motor be too hot, Curious as I am imagining the scene Originally Posted by slowbbbj
Lol...You can see the bike in her latest gallery picture. We managed to get a few good pictures. That she'll probably post at her leisure. At least the ones that don't violate the rules!
Was the motor aka vibrator on on the bike, or would the motor be too hot, Curious as I am imagining the scene Originally Posted by slowbbbj
No...the motor aka vibrator wasn't on. Lol
Great encounter story!
That's the best story I've seen in a long time!! Thanks for sharing Originally Posted by Dog1wood
Thanks brother! It was an event filled day & night that I'll never forget...
Sounds like a blast! TM is such an amazing little lady! Have seen her several times and stay in contact with her a lot. She is not only an excellent provider, but also like a good friend at this point. You just can’t find a better provider than her. Your encounter sounds like a blast! Originally Posted by Trackdog21
There seems to be only a few providers around that, have "LIVES" beyond all of this! While they may be a little more difficult to book with at times? In my opinion they are the best & most interesting...
FYI...TM says fucking on a boat is also on her Bucket List!
Lol...You can see the bike in her latest gallery picture. We managed to get a few good pictures. That she'll probably post at her leisure. At least the ones that don't violate the rules! Originally Posted by InTheCountry
Nice soft tail. Both of them
Nice soft tail. Both of them Originally Posted by sas72032
Thanks for the compliment on the bike brother! I reckon we need to thank her folks for the Mermaids tail! Lol