Where Do You Like To Cum? ;)

What do you guys really like?????? Tell me where you like to drop the kids off..

CIM? COF? etc.. i WANT TO KNOOWWW!!
I have stated this before - The uncovered, simultaneous, vaginal orgasm is the Holy Grail of the Climax world to me, but not something I will ever do with a hooker...With a hooker, it's wherever she likes it other than what is already mentioned. I'm a Giver not a Taker. But most women like to see it, so, I AIM to please.
COF please!!
Cim with some cof as well. Then watch as she sucks the rest of seed out while never losing eye contact
I don't care where but as soon as I do drop off the kids I want a set of lips around my cock with the goal being round 2.
Cof
I don't care where but as soon as I do drop off the kids I want a set of lips around my cock with the goal being round 2. Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
Drop off the kids . . . Lmfao!
Even with a rubber on, I don't like pulling out of the pussy. This is why the brand of cover is real important. It needs to feel like a second skin. If the guy or girl doesn't have to check at least once if the cover it still on, it has room to be a better condom, IMO. But yeah. In the pussy. Boom.
Cof, cim a little of both
It depends... Sometimes in the bag if its intense iop... Other times I enjoy getting my Jackson Pollock on and paint a body canvess... But with someone with an awesome bbbj the mouth is the best place..
Great thread baby girl. Some ladies don’t like cim and cof – I get that, so I like to let them decide. I’m not as concerned on where to drop the kids (love that) as making sure momma holds their hands all the way across the street. Don’t let go as soon as they start to get out the car!

I like a good milking job to finish. I like it when she really starts working me for that orgasm, grabbing and tugging the boys and stroking the shaft with a long, hard slow rhythm to really milk me all the way. And lots of sexy eye contact. If we are fucking, I like her to reach down and grab my boys and massage me a little while I cum. If it’s a BJ, I don’t care if it’s CIM, COF, COT, COB – as long as she works it all the way till I’m done. Some girls can make that orgasm last a long time with this method. Some of my best orgasms have been from really good L1 happy ending massages (Sandy is incredible).
My first choice is in the baby maker with a gal who *really* knows how to work her kegels (very rare). Otherwise an uncovered shot at the tonsils.
  • RAMP
  • 03-04-2016, 07:33 AM
FACE! but seems to hard to find...
I'd like to cum anywhere with you sweet.. sigh... missing you