Y'ALL INTERESTED?

I was thinking about a last minute trip to Dallas it would be late tonight or tomorrow night.

Let me know if yall want a visit from Your One of a Kind,sexy,Sweet Treat Destiny Devine.

Taste of heaven the perfect GFE
I was thinking about a last minute trip to Dallas it would be late tonight or tomorrow night.

Let me know if yall want a visit from Your One of a Kind,sexy,Sweet Treat Destiny Devine.

Taste of heaven the perfect GFE
Originally Posted by destinydevine
I'll pass, I would have been, looking at your showcase, but when women cut their hair that short.......yeah.....i'll pass usually too many issues goin on. unless they had to cut out some bubble gum......but even then peanut butter works........
too bad.....when you had pics with long hair you looked really hot....but the buzz cut.......makes you look like a man hater.........just sayin.....hate short, almost mens hair cuts.....kills it for me......but hey its your body, and hair..............im out.....
I didn't look at any pictures, but I really don't understand providers who cut their hair short. It's been my experience that a huge get percentage of men prefer women with lots no hair.
I didn't look at any pictures, but I really don't understand providers who cut their hair short. It's been my experience that a huge get percentage of men prefer women with lots no hair. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
no hair no sex......JMO
You need glasses it's in a pony tail it's a pixie cut and cute by the way the only issue I have is trying to understand why grown men is act like high school girls.
Lmfao this us worse than fb.
I was actually trying to find the pictures that he mentioned. Didn't see them.

You're pretty hot, out of my budget and too freakin' far away from me, but hot. I dig her.
I would but I'm already booked for this week.
Man... rough crowd...
Good luck in Dallas babe.
Short notice like that are tough for me but if u stay a little I would love to see you...
Her hair is short. Those are wigs.

Hey girl, if you're gonna post a feeler ad in Dallas coed then you take the chance of getting shade. Use the advertising forum. That's what it's there for.

Just for grins, go post the same thing in Houston coed then come back here and tell us how mean we are.
You need glasses it's in a pony tail it's a pixie cut and cute by the way the only issue I have is trying to understand why grown men is act like high school girls. Originally Posted by destinydevine

Not all guys act like that, but unfortunately, most of the frequent posters here are trolls, who have nothing better to do with their time, rarely if ever, do reviews and stir the shit pot, usually by dissecting posts and finding something wrong with them, if not making something up, to belittle you, Best bet, ignore them, they will not go away, but at least you are not feeding them by reacting to their condescending posts.

If you keep up with the Dallas forums, you will see that is is actually worse than high school around here, plenty of drama/ name calling and hijacking of threads to to personal shots at the posters in them.

Good luck to you!
I had a bad feeling when I saw your post destiny. The Dallas crowd is brutal vs Shreveport. Hopefully everything works out for you in Dallas.
East Fix - Post a current Selfie
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2016, 09:10 AM
You need glasses it's in a pony tail it's a pixie cut and cute by the way the only issue I have is trying to understand why grown men is act like high school girls. Originally Posted by destinydevine
That's a great way to rack up some dates, Do you have wigs on or not?