Why...why.. You don't call and ask dumb questions..

I've had repeats that call you talk to them and they say: he so will the body rub lead to anything? If I pay$$$ will it get me and say whatever.. Idk you.. And frankly I just hang up because I don't do intrapment or answer questions on a first time before meeting someone.. Does anyone else get those kind of bs calls.. I call them bs because it be crazy to meet anyone like that..
That's BS !! But you look hawt !!! Geez
Sounds sketchy
  • L.A.
  • 05-18-2016, 03:16 PM
I never get those calls.
I was gonna say for the same reason you didn't pay attention in Language Arts class. But I don't like being a cunt on Wednesdays.
I was gonna say for the same reason you didn't pay attention in Language Arts class. But I don't like being a cunt on Wednesdays. Originally Posted by THN
That is incredibly hot when women say cunt!
Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.
I don't post my number, so I never get those type of calls.
I was gonna say for the same reason you didn't pay attention in Language Arts class. But I don't like being a cunt on Wednesdays. Originally Posted by THN

I sometimes get PM's like that. Depending on the general tone of the PM I either refer them to my showcase to read my menu / location / hours, or I answer their question if my bullshit radar doesn't go off.

One thing for the guys to remember is that I put my info out because I am not always comfortable answering questions about services and I honestly do not have the time to field a ton of PM's because I work all day and PM only during breaks or when I've got a slow moment.

Edit: I looked at the OP's showcase and it's full of information. Coupled with her review I don't really see a need for many questions. Guys, use your common sense!

Hardly any of them can follow directions. I've just stopped replying if their screening info isn't included in the first email/pm. Problem solved.

I agree with Laura Lynn about not posting your phone number. Keeping it off your showcase and ads cuts down on soooooooooooooo much bullshit.