Kissing Day is July 6

Okay, ladies. Who is going to step up her game and make Kissing Day a great holiday for us all?

Let us know how good your kissing game is. We can call it GFE day here.
[edit- DM]
Celeste in EP has a top notch kissing game. Hot damn...

Vanessa in EP is also a great make out partner.
Thank you Bandido. I must admit I love licking some good lips and sucking some good tongue. Im a bad girl so when it comes to kissing I get down and dirty baby
My apologies to whomever I offended with the cute pic of the kids kissing to advertise Kissing Day. ��♂️
Thank you Bandido. I must admit I love licking some good lips and sucking some good tongue. Im a bad girl so when it comes to kissing I get down and dirty baby Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Oh my, I must must must partake!

Thank you Bandido. I must admit I love licking some good lips and sucking some good tongue. Im a bad girl so when it comes to kissing I get down and dirty baby Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
My apologies to whomever I offended with the cute pic of the kids kissing to advertise Kissing Day. ��♂️ Originally Posted by DirrrtyOldMan
It's not offensive but any pictures of anyone under 18 is not allowed on the site.... no matter how innocent.

It follows guideline number 10......

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Had another pic to share today - text only - but afraid to do so. Pics being deleted left and right, rules or no. Still... happy kissing day, everyone!
Sir as was coveyed to you the problem with your pic was that it depicted kids under 18. And no matter how innocent the picture it's not allowed on this site.