Beach Season is coming..

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
So as of late, I have chosen to change my lifestyle. I practice portion control, clean eating, and a myriad of exercises. My body is changing quickly and drastically!
( Yes my loves, you will get plenty of new pics! )

I figured I would share my success with all of you, and I encourage anyone who wants to join me to come along! I'd love to see this as an active thread where we can all post tips and advice. Beach season is quickly approaching! I look forward to showing off the goods to my wonderful gents of the Emerald Coast!

XoXo
Megan
Soft beach sand is GREAT for running / walking. Low impact on your body, more effort required than hard surfaces, awesome view, and a cool breeze most of the time. Only drawback is you'll get sand all over yourself....
I applaud you for your efforts in changing your life. One important thing to remeber is "calories in...calories out." I ralize this can some times be tedious and boring but it is one of the most important aspects of changing your diet/life style.

Oragnic is always the best choice when comsuming foods. However, some of it can be really expensive. but, there are ways to shop smart for organic fruits and vegetables. For exmple, there is a "dirty dozen" of fruits and vegetables that contain/retain pesticides. These dozen are apples, strawberries, grapes, celery, spinach, hot peppers (including bell peppers) Nectarines (especially imported), cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, snap peas (especially imported), and potatoes.

Hope this helps.
Looking forward to seeing some of those new pics. I decided this year to join a gym and so far have been sticking with it. I just love that feeling after a workout, I think it beats the feeling after sex .
Congrats girl, I joined a gym about 2 weeks ago. But with my busy schedule I've only been going 2 times a week. I'd love a partner, if you're interested, you can get in free because I have the black card! Let me know! Xoxox NLN
Congrats! But don't rely on physical beauty alone. That dirty little mind is what gets us guys
Oh nooooo CPal... When you look good you feel good, and when I feel good.. My mind just gets dirtier

Awesome tips everyone! Native, let's do it.. Everything is better when you have a partner in crime