Thank You Eccie Girls!

Earlier this year I posted a thread "Damn You Eccie Girls" - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1678035 - where I complained that my Eccie girls had ruined sex with civilians. Well, I'd like to retract that and apologize. My Eccie girls have made a much more confident and competent lover, which a civilian partner I'm seeing is really appreciating. Thanks ladies! I love all of you. Don't worry, I won't be out of the market forever.
Lolz good luck babes!!!
It's been a pleasure.
Have fun out there!!
Thank you Lilli. Especially you
Kt22 I agree with you. As a matter of fact one member once had posted saying it saved his marriage. Cheers.
Earlier this year I posted a thread "Damn You Eccie Girls" - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1678035 - where I complained that my Eccie girls had ruined sex with civilians. Well, I'd like to retract that and apologize. My Eccie girls have made a much more confident and competent lover, which a civilian partner I'm seeing is really appreciating. Thanks ladies! I love all of you. Don't worry, I won't be out of the market forever. Originally Posted by ktrouble22
Yes, Damit we do not appreciate what these wonderful ladies do for us enough! I'm serious the pleasure that those I've visited with has brought me cannot be appreciated enough and without them my world would be much less pleasure filled.

Thank you so much and all of you know who you are.
DL
So true guys...to summarize just this year ..to add to the thank you instances..

1. To the one I met at clear lake for the first time she told me your appt is for an hour but you can stay as long as you want, she insisted....I was at a loss...

2. To the one who accompanied to my birthday dinner and spent the night with me and we parted after breakfast...

3. To the one who Cooked dinner for me and Baked a cake and gave me an expensive gift..

4. To the one who cooked dinner for me and fell asleep as my flight got delayed by 5 hrs, the candles were still lit and she fell asleep on the table...but we had a blast thereafter

5. To one of the special one who has always accommodated me on short time notices due to my travel and business schedule.

6. And to the one who received me at the airport since she could not wait to meet me...

My thanks always as one day soon, Houston becomes a distant memory....my best to you all...cheers
Ktrouble,
Great post, I echo what you say here about confidence - that I why I'm on here! Thank you Eccie ladies!
It takes courage to apologize!
Caligula,
Great post! I'll bet those ladies know who they are, and appreciate being memorable! Sedutrix4u had post just like this praising hobbyists. Love to see this!
Ktrouble,

Awesome thread I've been meaning to do something similar but haven't gotten to it. Therefore, I'll grasp your coat tails on this thread of appreciation.

Thanks to all eccie providers for your service. A special thanks to those that made my 2016 birthday a memorable one, you were each golden companions!
Congrats Ktrouble....you re once of the true gentlemen of eccie and a friend. I wish you the best of luck with your civie friend.

And you are correct, I can't believe how far I have progressed from 2010 when I was just a lurker.

There are some truly incredible people in the eccie community and you are at the top of the list. Hope to catch a beer with you sometime. Ciao my brother.
Proof that there are many awesome gents in Houston. It's always nice to hear that appreciation.
It must be the season. A 100% positive thread! Pleased to see I am not alone in my thoughts. We do have a few bad players around here, but good peeps greatly out number them. As in the real world. We should never forget that. Happy Hobbydays everyone!
I like to thank all the Eccie whores for eating my dick sloppy and picking up the cash I throw at the dresser and get the fuck out and never call me or text me but readily available to get faced fucked. And I would like to say goodbye to the whores who aged out for me at 20 years old. May your elderly whore years treat you ok. But more likely it won't. But at least you haf those sloppy dirty years when you were 18 and 19.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2016, 07:14 PM
I like to thank all the Eccie whores for eating my dick sloppy and picking up the cash I throw at the dresser and get the fuck out and never call me or text me but readily available to get faced fucked. And I would like to say goodbye to the whores who aged out for me at 20 years old. May your elderly whore years treat you ok. But more likely it won't. But at least you haf those sloppy dirty years when you were 18 and 19. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
100% positive? Aww hell nah! lol.

But ya the hobby has allowed me to cross some shit off my bucket list. Hell I got to cross some shit off that wasn't even on there. (A foursome? A 3some would have sufficed. Overnight all-fantasy fuckfest? Never met a civvie who would've signed off on that particular program. lol.) Many of my all time best erotic experiences occurred in the hobby. Course without providers, there would be no hobby. So yup, muchas gracias ladies!
Sum 1 always gotta piss in the HOtTUB true Bad asses
move in Silence

Nice Post KTroubz glad 2 see i'm not the only 1 who appreciates sexy women