Superpower ......?

Hey sweetie, can you plzzzz clean out your inbox?
No.
And here I thought this was going to be a thread about our hobby superpowers. Things like, great dsl's, dt capabilities, the best hj on the planet (I'll claim this one ), etc etc etc. Lols.
And here I thought this was going to be a thread about our hobby superpowers. Things like, great dsl's, dt capabilities, the best hj on the planet (I'll claim this one ), etc etc etc. Lols. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I sure wish it was but I must concur that if one was wanting to experience any of the things you mention well they would be doing right for them self if they visited you or the wonderful LUVS TO PURR! Between you two lovely ladies you have the power to cure most of the men of the worlds disease. You know the disease called horniness !
I sure wish it was but I must concur that if one was wanting to experience any of the things you mention well they would be doing right for them self if they visited you or the wonderful LUVS TO PURR! Between you two lovely ladies you have the power to cure most of the men of the worlds disease. You know the disease called horniness ! Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Thank ya kindly sir!