Feeling weired out

I saw an ad today on facebook of a lady who by just a coincidence happen to have the same face of a suggestion friend on my Facebook page. By doing some tracking on Facebook I found out she is the wife of a former employee I used to work with. I no longer work where he still works nor have I ever seen this lady or ever plan too. I don't know if he knows about her or what. I would never tell him or ever plan too as well. Yes she is also on ECCIE. I have never met her. I just a weird feeling you know. I guess it is a small world after all as the saying goes. Has this ever happened to any here in this hobby?
Yes; I have had rw - hobby clashes in the past. It's always a bit of an "oh shit!" moment, lols.

The truth is, we probably all know more people out in the rw that also hobby, that we have no idea about it.

I prefer to think of it more as a sexy secret you both have, and I just laugh mischievously to myself when I've seen that person out in the rw.
The extra e looks weird.
  • cr76
  • 12-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Facebook has suggested provider be my friends. Someone told me, it will pick up your phone numbers and make suggestions. Lo and Behold a provider on here and one i have seen came up as a suggestion.
Me and a certain super tight wett pussy Latina provider with a big round ass use to kick it way back in the day before Eccie was in existence. We lost contact a long time back and low and behold we met again on this site??? Now she's wanting to have a 5some... LOL
The world is a very small place...
I saw an ad today on facebook of a lady who by just a coincidence happen to have the same face of a suggestion friend on my Facebook page. By doing some tracking on Facebook I found out she is the wife of a former employee I used to work with. I no longer work where he still works nor have I ever seen this lady or ever plan too. I don't know if he knows about her or what. I would never tell him or ever plan too as well. Yes she is also on ECCIE. I have never met her. I just a weird feeling you know. I guess it is a small world after all as the saying goes. Has this ever happened to any here in this hobby? Originally Posted by jasfromhtown

whatever man you feel weird and shit because snitching has crossed your mind. all you need to be saying to yourself is ohh...hmm ok I didn't know "Pam" fucked around like that....and then: "Cool....hey Pam gimme some of dat pussy."

that's basically it fuck the weird feelings.
ohh...hmm ok I didn't know "Pam" fucked around like that....and then: "Cool....hey Pam gimme some of dat pussy." . Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
😂😂
The extra e looks weird. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
i thinck it's supposed to be weirded.
A lack of a "d," is always weird for me. I do my best to get a little extra every chance I get...
what you did there......

....yup I'm seein' it.
😂😂 Originally Posted by sexy.princess

Full disclosure I stole that line from the homie Rob Stapleton

Scroll to the 6:30 min mark or watch from the beginning. You won't regret it. One of the best black comedians to hit the scene the past 5 yrs.

Again wif the non-stop promotion of black "comedy" that has nothing whatsoever to do wif the topic.

(It was a funny clip, though)

OP, who is this gal on eccie you speak of? Does she have a provider profile?
Again wif the non-stop promotion of black "comedy" that has nothing whatsoever to do wif the topic.

(It was a funny clip, though)

OP, who is this gal on eccie you speak of? Does she have a provider profile? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I promote black theology. lol - jk. but there's a joke in the vid that sort of ties back to the OP and was part of my advice to the OP.

#thinkbeforeyoupostMrs.TryWeak ly.
#iDo,youJustDidntEvaluateItClo selyEnough
Facebook is all about invading your privacy. I would suggest that anyone who doesn't want to be "accidentally" seen 1st use different email accounts for hobbying and social media and 2nd use different phone numbers.

Facebook tracks more than most people know.