So Pussychaser is Harassing and Threatening a Very Sweet Provider. And That Makes Me Angry. Like, Very Very Angry. Is There a Reason Why He Isn't Banned?.

• pxmcc
  • 12-22-2016, 07:49 AM
So I did a session with ayr78 that Pussychaser is a pimp.) Chris met said provider to execute said contract involving "retribution." Chris apparently came to realize that said Provider is as blameless as the infant Jesus, and warned said provider that Pussychaser wanted some assault-type retribution. He harassed her. I suggested she not reply to his texts, which made him even angrier. Any thought?
Stop trying to save a hoe
So Pussychaser is Harassing and Threatening a Very Sweet Provider. And That Makes Me Angry. Like, Very Very Angry. Is There a Reason Why He Isn't Banned?.

So I did a session with ayr78 that Pussychaser is a pimp.) Chris met said provider to execute said contract involving "retribution." Chris apparently came to realize that said Provider is as blameless as the infant Jesus, and warned said provider that Pussychaser wanted some assault-type retribution. He harassed her. I suggested she not reply to his texts, which made him even angrier. Any thought? Originally Posted by pxmcc
My thought is that the original post is incoherent. Who is ayr78? Who is Chris?

Lincks, dammit, lincks!
Fuck that handcuffing move on not worth it
I agree with Dorothy Monroe, move on to the next hoe.
My thought is that the original post is incoherent. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Indeed.

If she gets a threatening ECCIE PM, she can hit the RTM button.

If she gets a threatening p411 message, she can report it to p411.

If she gets threatening text messages, she can report it to the...ahem...police...

She can post an alert to the whole board, or in the ladies private area. She better follow forum guidelines, though.

She can block his number. She can change hers.

Good luck.
Incoherent and I honestly don't give a shit.
A pimp on Eccie? Say it isn't so.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Sorry, I was half asleep when I wrote that. I agree that made no sense. Let me try that again. So, yesterday a provider was put in a bad spot by a "hobbyist" by the name of Chris, who confessed that he had been sent and paid at the behest of her 8am appointment (today), who happens to be pussychaser, to physically harm her because "she had it coming to her." When Chris met the provider, he could not bring himself to harm the provider because he realized that he had been fed a pack of lies about the provider. In fact, Chris confessed the plot to the provider and told her to not attend the 8am session without naming the hobbyist who she was supposed to see at 8am. The provider knew that was pussychaser, but didn't know if Chris was lying or telling the truth.

I had been in a text convo with the provider at about 7am when she asked me if I knew anything about her 8am appointment, pussychaser. The name rang a bell, and not in a good way. I suggested that she probably should not see him.

A few minutes later, pussychaser began to send her threatening messages. I suggested to the provider that she should under no circumstances see pussychaser, and under no circumstances should she give out her incall address to pussychaser. She was extremely upset, and came to understand that Chris had been telling her the truth, had been paid by pussychaser (who she now believes is a vindictive pimp) to do her bodily harm, and changed his mind when he met her.

Can pussychaser be banned for his conduct, and if so, what should the provider do exactly to report him? She did not give out her incall address to pussychaser, did not attend the 8am appointment with pussychaser, and blocked his number, fortunately.

He pulled the same MO with Cendell M. I'd guess he may be one of Lord Faucker's handles, but somehow he seems worse than Lord Faucker, if that's even possible. lol

Sorry for my first, incoherent post. I didn't have a chance to sleep last night, and I was falling asleep as I wrote it. I thought it was important to warn other providers to stay the fuck away from pussychaser, which is why I wrote it even though I was falling asleep. At least the title made sense, imo, if practically nothing else in my post. lol

I dunno, but should this post be moved to the Alerts section?
Cockblocking?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Cockblocking? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ha ha, CB, you sick fuck.

Well it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it. And so I figured, why not me. Actually I prefer repeal and replace, rather than just repeal.
Pxmcc. Just curious is this convo from a PM or text message?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2016, 01:43 PM
Pxmcc. Just curious is this convo from a PM or text message? Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I believe text, but I can ask the provider if there were also harassing PMs. From your line of inquiry, I assume that that would make a huge difference in what action ya'll would be able to take, if any. Do I have that right, that harassing texts are not actionable?

I just got confirmation from the provider; the threatening comms were made by text, not by Pm. If threatening texts are are still relevant for the purposes of Eccie points/bans, I can ask her to send you screenshots by Pm. She is a verified provider in excellent standing with numerous recent yes reviews.
As a general statement, we're not the hobby police, this is just a message board after all. If things are happening off board we typically let adults handle their own business...unless it makes its way onto the board. So yes, it makes a huge difference.

However, there are exceptions made for extreme cases of harassment as well as outing or violence where it can be reasonably determined that an Eccie member was in fact the perpetrator. That last part is often the rub...

Have her contact us either by PM or at Houston@eccie.net and we'll take a look.