Daily Advertisement Question

Does anyone know why Backpage has more daily ads than Eccie?
Seems like Eccie should have a ton of daily ads . I don't know about everyone else but I am more likely to contact a provider with an ad (unless Ive see one before) as opposed to browsing through the showcases . Although profiles indicate the last time of being active , IMO opinion Ads send an affirmative message of being active and looking for business .
Well on BP you can post as many times as you like where as here it's weekly I believe. Half the BP post are from BSC girls. 45% are probably Leo. If you are lucky 5% of what you see on there is from girls you might actually want to see.
I see but there's like over 400 showcases and I know I don't see them all advertising. Is it me or do most guys feel more comfortable contacting a provider with an ad ?

Well on BP you can post as many times as you like where as here it's weekly I believe. Half the BP post are from BSC girls. 45% are probably Leo. If you are lucky 5% of what you see on there is from girls you might actually want to see. Originally Posted by bytra2121
The fact that someone places an ad factors into how comfortable you are seeing them...

:facepalm:
FACEPALM
To be blunt....

When you've been around for a bit, you don't necessarily have to advertise if you have a great reputation. I haven't advertised since September.. and I even have in my signature that I'm not available again until March-- and I probably still get 3-4 inquiries a week here.

If anything, a lack of advertising to me would be a reflection on their skills-- they don't have to slather the board in advertising.
What was said about the 1 x week limit. We are only allowed to post once a week in the main forum and once per weekend in the weekend line up (Thursday - Sunday 9pm.)

Also, what Grace said. I don't always advertise every week either. The other thing is that just bc there are 400+ whatever verified providers in Houston, doesn't mean they are all actively working ladies.

I can understand what you are saying though, about feeling more comfortable with a provider who seems more legit, by being active here and posting regularly. It's why I always have my "current ad" linked in my sig line.