Ever Changing Story NC/NS PerfectTrinityxxx

The story has changed so many times and so quickly that it's almost laughable. Almost but not quite. By the way, I have text and PM saved to validate this.

Itried to meet up with the not-so-PerfectTrinityxxx once before when in Houston, but she had already left town. So I saw her ad and arranged a meet for today originally for 11:00 AM. All good last night via multiple PM.

I text her this morning and the delay begins. Finally responds at 10:40 asking when I want to meet. Too late for 11:00 so we agree on 1:00. Now the fun begins.

I text her ar 10:45. Running a few minutes lates. She confirms and all is good
  • She texts she is in traffic and will be 10 minutes.
  • Next tex: I'm getting closer
  • Next text: pulling in. (I'm standing on balcony and no car has pulled in.
  • She asks for the room number and I give it to her. Silence.
  • I text asking where she is and she replies she knocked on the door.
  • I verify the hotel address and she replies that hourly rentals are only on the bottom floor
  • Then she tells me I'm too new a member to see.
  • Next text explains that she is scared and only sees guys that have been members for 4 years. First mention of this and not in her profile.
  • Next text she tells me i didn't check out with references. Sorry, but this is inaccurate. Any references were provided the previous time and I am confident I would be verified. I see providers repeat times and never had an issue.
  • Next text explains she wasted $20 driving from College Sstation. Didn't you run an ad that you were in Houston?
  • I told her I don't appreciate her wasting my time and $ and I am posting the NC/NS.
  • Her reply is priceless! "I have plenty of regulars and don't need you." (Really! Then why post ads?). And then she ads her best line, "I know the moderator and I will have you banned.

Go ahead and ban me.

Lessons learned:
  1. Stick with providers I already know and enjoy very much.
  2. Research and join P411.
Can't we, can't we all get along?? This lady is giving you a wide variety of choices to chose from for not seeing you, so just pick one.
I don't waste providers' time. All I expect is the same consideration.

If a provider chooses no to see me, just be honest and explain it, IN ADVANCE.
I don't think an explanation is necessary. If, for whatever reason, she doesn't want to see me, fuck her. I mean . . . you know what I mean. Forget her.

She can say no, and I can "about face. March!" if I'm unimpressed. Your post is appreciated. I've thought about her. Not anymore.
Definitely a time waster

Just move on
Definitely a time waster

Just move on Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
I am. just wanted to alert others to this nonsense. $30 for a room is a cheap lesson compared to nightmares others have had.