Why it sucks to be Bluff (My life as a loser...)

Yesterday evening, I had a really hot chick ask me if I like breasts or legs. I told her I prefer a smooth, shaved snatch...

I just found out I've been banned from going to that KFC ever again.

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Cheers,

bcg
Had a similar - but different occurence at a BBQ place in NW AR. I ordered a pork sandwhich and the cutie behind the counter asked me if I preferred my pork pulled or sliced.....well let's just say that my answer had my group and a few other patrons on the ground howling and the cutie never even blinked. The pulled pork samich was great!
Hey, I resemble that remark! I dang near split a gut laughing at this thread. Now back to BlondLily's comment about keeping a condom on her hand...that's not going to make things last any longer, is it?
Had a similar - but different occurence at a BBQ place in NW AR. I ordered a pork sandwhich and the cutie behind the counter asked me if I preferred my pork pulled or sliced..... Originally Posted by baldnbashful
That is so obviously begging for a suggestive comeback I wish I'd been there to see her reaction... I wouldn't be surprised if that was intentional on her part.

If it wasn't, she's going to think about how she phrases the question next time.

It's been almost a month since I last had some pulled pork myself. While I could have some again anytime I want, alas, I won't be able to enjoy the same companionship I enjoyed it with for quite a while.

Cheers,

bcg
Hey, I resemble that remark! I dang near split a gut laughing at this thread. Now back to BlondLily's comment about keeping a condom on her hand...that's not going to make things last any longer, is it? Originally Posted by pulledporkdork
As many threads as I've hijacked in my own career (here and elsewhere), I certainly can't complain, but I am curious how we managed to shift gears from suggestive food comebacks to condoms and lasting longer...

Cheers,

bcg
I was just thinking the other day that I needed some more Memphis BBQ and, of course, some quality BCG time.
I was just thinking the other day that I needed some more Memphis BBQ and, of course, some quality BCG time. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Anytime my dear, just let me know when you'll be in town. I'm sure we can find a good BBQ place and some quality BCD time.
I was just thinking the other day that I needed some more Memphis BBQ and, of course, some quality BCG time. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
And we can do dessert first again?

Cheers,

bcg
BCG---you rock babe!!! I know of a place in New orleans that serves "the hottest juiciest breasts & legs"...lol!!!
BCG---you rock babe!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awwwwwww... Higher praise I have never received... well not in public, anyway.

I know of a place in New orleans that serves "the hottest juiciest breasts & legs"...lol!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I simply must check that place out sometime. Sad to say, I've never ever been to Nawlins yet.

I wonder who I can convince to show me a good time there?

Cheers,

bcg