URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-town/43462627
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: I55 North
Activities: FIV while stareing at fat rolls, cbj
Hair Length and Color: Brown, up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: This lady is 100 lbs heavier than her pics. Must be very old pics. I should have refused to see her when I saw her size after opening the door. C cups for a lady her size is kinda unusual, but that's what she had. Terrible teeth, tatted pretty good.
Recommendation: No
Welp you can say you took one for the team.
Yes, aName. But it cost me MONEY to do that too. But I've tied Basscat now. On paper, of course, that's all. Do yall relize how much money I'm spending just tring to catch him, numberwize? I'm broke. Actually, I"M in the hole. Wish it was a hairy hole I was in.
Tied BassCat - at least in posted reviews. Good job. Too bad it had to be with someone you'll never want to see again.

I'm impressed with the MS board - way more active than TN. Of course, I'm not nearly as active as I once was. Oh well, we all slow down.

Cheers!

JaG
@ Guitar

I had one bad experience with a (901) provider and that was it for me. Anytime you see that Memphis area code - go in with caution gentleman
Yeah, JustAg I know it's just on paper, but it's a milestone I was tring to reach. Know I"m headed for your numbers, LOL!

Thnx SirW. Seems like you have a point. Memphis numbers seem to be tied to some weirdo's.
Yeah, a bunch of scam artist and as they say in Vegas, Trick Rolling.