First Time First Position.. What Was it???

Sitting here thinking about how I have evolved sexually. My appetite has changed, and i have become more creative since my first sexual encounter while my parents were at work lol. It was fun but, I stayed in the missionary position the whole time and didn't switch at all. How many of you remember your first position in between the sheets.
LOL Werent we all young and dumb our first times.........I didnt know there was another position then MISH....... then I was a REAL wild child......Yes yes, I know that is hard to believe.............But I have noticed that as I have matured my sexuality as ripened. I would say Im so much more hot and horny now then I was in my 20s.............
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Lets all be very careful where you go with this topic
Missionary thats all I knew back then.
well, my first was Blow Job and then ... yes missionary position for the first encounters....
Well, my first time wasn't between the sheets, it was in the front seat of my car, so I guess we'd call it a seated cowgirl. To this day, one of my favorite positions!

My girlfriend immediately prior to that one wasn't ready for intercourse, but we did oral in almost every position imaginable!
Mish was 1st positon as well.
I was what a lot would consider a "late bloomer". BUT, it also gave me the advantage of learning a lot more before diving in. First position was CG. I'm not sure why, but MISH looked painful to me in the beginning, so I was afraid to try it for awhile. It was a couple of years before I ran into an awesome MISH loving partner () that convinced me otherwise.
JC I'm still try to set that up with you!
DATY...and, it's STILL MY favorite! YESSS!!! Truth Be Told. TRUST IN ME. LOL
Doggie style
I tried doggie my first time but she was only comfortable with ole mish.
I was 17. She was 27. She threw me on the couch, pulled my pants off, sucked me until I was hard (about 3 seconds). And then hopped on and rode me. Yeeeeehah, go cow girl. I was so shocked, I never even came. She was impressed. I had blue balls and thought I was gay. Got over that with her the next time. Mowing lawns, not such a bad gig.
DATY...and, it's STILL MY favorite! YESSS!!! Truth Be Told. TRUST IN ME. LOL Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

You were receiving?
You were receiving? Originally Posted by pyramider