Have any of you ladies been pretty womaned?

I was watching the movie and the question popped into my head. Just curious how often a relationship has sparked out of a series of sessions.
I've had a couple relationships like that. We clicked and liked hanging together. It also didn't hurt I'd pay some of her expenses.

Remember, we don't pay them to arrive: we pay them to leave. So eventually I would want them to go and not return. There's only been 1 or 2 providers I'd wanted to have a long-term relationship with.
I haven't done it but I've heard of it happening. I remember a provider in Hoiuston that left the hobby for a hobbyist. She said they were in love. I figured she'd come back but I haven't seen her since unless she's changed her name.
I am sure many guys have tried and most, without the glitz and glamour of spending loads of money to try to get the provider to leave the business and be with just him cuz he is so in love.

You can blame that as a reason why many providers are skiddish and go through the motions when BCD with a client due to if they made him feel really special, he might actually think she likes him and becomes her stalker.
So I took a year off from the hobby because someone (I met through eccie) wanted to pay my bills ;-) He thought I wanted OUT, which isn't true. We are still great friends, he even stayed three days at my apartment last week.
I had one that wanted to marry me a few years back but she wanted too many kids so I said no.
I am a pretty woman! Haha! On a serious note, I have had men wanting to date me exclusively and financially support me. But I'm too independent, too selfish, and too proud to be devoted to a man just for financial reason. And I am such an alpha female and I cannot be told what to do. So …. I always declined the offers. I'd rather make my own money and keep my independence.
I am a pretty woman! Haha! On a serious note, I have had men wanting to date me exclusively and financially support me. But I'm too independent, too selfish, and too proud to be devoted to a man just for financial reason. And I am such an alpha female and I cannot be told what to do. So …. I always declined the offers. I'd rather make my own money and keep my independence.
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2016, 03:15 PM
I am a pretty woman! Haha! On a serious note, I have had men wanting to date me exclusively and financially support me. But I'm too independent, too selfish, and too proud to be devoted to a man just for financial reason. And I am such an alpha female and I cannot be told what to do. So …. I always declined the offers. I'd rather make my own money and keep my independence. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Everybody has a price.....
So I took a year off from the hobby because someone (I met through eccie) wanted to pay my bills ;-) He thought I wanted OUT, which isn't true. We are still great friends, he even stayed three days at my apartment last week. Originally Posted by DallasBella
What a loser
Yes. I really started providing for real in Jan 2012. I joined the sites and sorta fooled around not knowing a thing about what I was doing in Sept 2011. But nothing serious(or smart) on my part. But in Jan 2012 I moved to Ft Worth and became a pro. ( I thought so anyway)! But in Dec 2012 a client fell in love with me and proposed. Of course he had a wife. I did NOT want to get married OR break up anyone's marriage. But this guy begged. He had a large 5 bdr house, and I wouldn't have to do a thing. Actually got a divorce and gave me a ring. My big sis, a very straight laced traditional values attorney begged me to do it and stop providing. I decided to give it a try, I DID really like the guy. Moved in with him late Dec 2012 and deleted my Eccie and P411. Spent the next two Christmases with his family, became a housewife of a house that was too big for me. I missed my clients so bad. I felt guilty when I would check my gingerkittykitty@hotmail.com and answer my previous regulars, but they were worried about me. When the subject of our marriage would come up, I would get physically ill. Wound up in the hospital for a week, 3 times. Got down to 110 lbs.

Couldn't take it any more on Valentines Day 2014. We split amicably, and he got me a room at an Extended Stay close to his home so I could work a few days a week. But I came home when I wasn't working. It was REALLY easy to reactivate my Eccie and P411! I was shocked, they had simply disabled my profiles and Showcase. The mods on Eccie even sent me a new password and said welcome back! Found an apt in far N Dallas in mid July 2014 and moved most of my stuff here, but it won't fit. He brings me a box of stuff every so often and we email. I still have a LOT of stuff in that house. But he'll save it for me until I can get it.

So please don't call Bella's friend a loser, newbie Pete B, for staying close to her. Why be enemies and hate someone you spent years with and had lots of good times. Forever isn't promised in love, but it can be in friendship, especially if you once cared very deeply for this person.
That was a deep response, Ginger!

This is for you, Ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn4K3_OFjNw Originally Posted by CG2014
_
_________

Lol, thanks a lot guys! It wasn't a soap opera or sob story, I just answered the OP's question as well as I could. He asked, I answered, it was cathartic. Lol!
Been there, done that.

Made it "work" for many years.

And I am back, alone, so...so much for that. I won't entertain that idea again with someone in this kind of lifestyle.