Duke Lacrosse Team Accuser Convicted Of Murder

Here it is:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/...-continue.html

First she ruined a bunch of lives with a false rape accusation.

Now she has actually ended a life.
  • Doove
  • 11-24-2013, 04:09 AM
Here it is:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/...-continue.html

First she ruined a bunch of lives with a false rape accusation.

Now she has actually ended a life. Originally Posted by ExNYer
From the article:

"Mangum, 35, stabbed Daye on April 3, 2011, and an investigator spoke with him twice before he died April 13, 2011.

Daye told the investigator that he became angry at Mangum for disrespecting him by bringing other men to the apartment. He admitted Mangum was in the bathroom when he kicked in the door and that he grabbed her by the hair. He said as they continued to fight, Mangum tried to stab him several times before stabbing him in the side of the chest as he stood in the hallway."

Just going off that snippet alone, it sounds as if she just needed a better legal team. And frankly, i'm surprised the right wing didn't come violently to her defense given that it sounds like a clear "stand your ground" or self defense case. I wonder what makes this different....

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/...#storylink=cpy
Democrat Mike Nifong should be in the jail cell next to her....
According to her, Daye came in swinging from jump street sort to speak. Kicked the door in and threw knives at her while she was in the bathroom, then dragged her by the hair into the hall way sat on her chest and choked her. Ok, that should be reasonable grounds to fear for your life. That fear didn't subside and she was able to reach for a knife he had thrown at her and stab him. No more threat, no more fear. I can't see that being anything else but self defense. Unless of course her version is grossly inaccurate.
Did they simply throw the concept of reasonable doubt out the window.

This guy was doing her serious bodily harm. You would think that any reasonable jury would see that.

Regardless of the circumstances that lead up to a incident, a person simply cannot break into another persons dwelling, drag them out of the bathroom by the hair, and beat the shit out of them.

If the testimony that was presented was true, there should have been more than enough grounds for a not guilty verdict.

Let's see how the appeals court handles this.
No way she would tell a story that is not true and accurate, no way.
Fuckin Hookers
Actually, this was totally the boyfriend's fault--for being putting himself in a relationship where there was no explicit agreement to exchange sex for money. Same with the Duke lacrosse players, same with Kobe Bryant. All you freebie-hunters out there need to bear in mind: a Class B misdemeanor is one thing--a Second Degree felony, quite another.
I'd like to see this chick's rap sheet. She ran into problems after the Duke thing and before this murder conviction.

You can't fix crazy. Right, Assup E?
  • Doove
  • 11-24-2013, 01:01 PM
I'd like to see this chick's rap sheet. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's probably shorter than George Zimmerman's.
Why don't you investigate and present both?

That's right, trolls don't do that.
  • Doove
  • 11-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Why don't you investigate and present both?

That's right, trolls don't do that. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So you'll do it then?
+1!
Everything I've seen on this thread is what someone said. What did the evidence say?
Just going off that snippet alone, it sounds as if she just needed a better legal team. And frankly, i'm surprised the right wing didn't come violently to her defense given that it sounds like a clear "stand your ground" or self defense case. I wonder what makes this different.... Originally Posted by Doove
What makes it different?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the fact that she is a notorious liar? Just saying...

I expected BertJones to chime in and say something stupid about the need for more midnight basketball programs.

I would have thought you were smarter. Guess not.