Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

• CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:04 PM
look/read through the Pittsburg-uuuh sand box ... notice all the members without any reviews ... notice Bimbo hasn't got the balls to call those members gay

do you Bimbo?
look/read through the Pittsburg-uuuh sand box ... notice all the members without any reviews ... notice Bimbo hasn't got the balls to call those members gay

do you Bimbo? Originally Posted by CJ7
Who let you into the Pittsburgh Forums? You have way too much time on your hands. I'll have to report this disturbing action to 2 Dogs.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Who let you into the Pittsburgh Forums? You have way too much time on your hands. I'll have to report this disturbing action to 2 Dogs. Originally Posted by bambino

please do .... and while you're reporting me, I'll be sure and post the link to this thread in the Pitt sandbox ... its the sandbox, I won't be breaking rules.

oh yeah, eat shit and die
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Who let you into the Pittsburgh Forums? You have way too much time on your hands. I'll have to report this disturbing action to 2 Dogs. Originally Posted by bambino
That shouldn't take long, just quit sucking his dick long enough to report folks are calling you the hypocrite that you are. Maybe 2dogs will cum take up for you here. We don't give a fuck, he has about as much political credibility around here as you have hetrosexual creed!
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:26 PM

check your sandbox asshat, I did what I said I would do ...
please do .... and while you're reporting me, I'll be sure and post the link to this thread in the Pitt sandbox ... its the sandbox, I won't be breaking rules.

oh yeah, eat shit and die Originally Posted by CJ7
I think your boy JCM800 eats shit. He doesn't mind licking assholes. And I could give a rats ass if you're posting in the Pgh forums. Have at it. It just shows what an incredible douche bag you are.
Oh fuck. 2Dipshits moderates the Pissburgh sandbox?

Now we know the Pied Piper who brought these ASSWIPES here.

Makes perfect sense!

Bunch of stupid mouthbreathing cocksuckers.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:34 PM
I think your boy JCM800 eats shit. Read some his reviews! He doesn't mind licking assholes. And I could give a rats ass if you're posting in the Pgh forums. Have at it. It just shows what an incredible douche bag you are. Originally Posted by bambino

big woop .... am I supposed to care? You better go home and start explaining how people with no reviews are straight ....
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Oh fuck. 2Dipshits moderates the Pissburgh sandbox?

Now we know the Pied Piper who brought these ASSWIPES here.

Makes perfect sense!

Bunch of stupid mouthbreathing cocksuckers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if doubledog is an honest mod, my post in the burg sand box stays ... we'll see
if doubledog is an honest mod, my post in the burg sand box stays ... we'll see Originally Posted by CJ7
Who gives a fuck. I bumped it for you. You're such a child.
I think your boy JCM800 eats shit. Read some his reviews! He doesn't mind licking assholes. And I could give a rats ass if you're posting in the Pgh forums. Have at it. It just shows what an incredible douche bag you are. Originally Posted by bambino
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
Christie Lamour vs you asking another dude to CIM you

...this is getting sad

almost starting to feel bad for you at this point....
Christie Lamour vs you asking another dude to CIM you

...this is getting sad

almost starting to feel bad for you at this point.... Originally Posted by JCM800
Does your family know you stick your tongue up assholes? Really cuz, you pay to lick assholes. That's pretty sad in my book.
check your sandbox asshat, I did what I said I would do ... Originally Posted by CJ7
You're really spinning out. Who gives a fuck, really. That just makes it easier for me to bust your balls. It will show people how really lame you are. Fucking hilarious, like you just accomplished something. You're more fucked up than I thought.
Does your family know you stick your tongue up assholes? Really cuz, you pay to lick assholes. That's pretty sad in my book. Originally Posted by bambino

"Indys all time warning points leader" strikes again
That's twice you've said "spinning out," Bambi. In two threads. I assume you're attempting to make a point. Don't know what it is. Don't think you do either.

I don't think you're playing in the bigs any time soon, bush leaguer.