Never trust a libtard over 3yrs old

I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you?
Ingles, por favor.
I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you? Originally Posted by bambino
I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you? Originally Posted by bambino
+1

Ingles, por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'VE SAID IT FOR YEARS!!!!
DO NOT RE-ELECT ANYBODY
Ingles, por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody trusts you, you're 4 yrs old.
Oops
  • BJerk
  • 12-03-2013, 06:33 AM
I say that Oprah is correct when she implied (said?) the old white Republicans need to die off so this will be a better country.
I say that Oprah is correct when she implied (said?) the old white Republicans need to die off so this will be a better country. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
She didn't imply. She said it emphatically. Like a true liberal. She's as angry as Ysswipe.
I say that Oprah is correct when she implied (said?) the old white Republicans need to die off so this will be a better country. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

I thought she said racists need to die off. So you equate "old, white republicans" with racists.... You are a bigot yourself Bertie and Oprah is an idiot. So there is no racism in the democratic party according to Bertie. Looking at Occupy throws that belief into the septic tank. Looking at how the democratic party keeps their minorities on the electorial plantation says that the democratic party must be made up of "old, white republicans" if Bertie has any credibility.

"a few years ago, this guy (a black candidate) would have been getting us coffee.".

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

a "light skinned African American" who "did not speak with a Negro accent" (describing a black candidate).

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.'

"You fucking Jew bastard."

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning."

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them."

Just a few comments by some present day democrats. Some are famous, some are more general, and some are closely guarded secrets.
I thought she said racists need to die off. So you equate "old, white republicans" with racists.... You are a bigot yourself Bertie and Oprah is an idiot. So there is no racism in the democratic party according to Bertie. Looking at Occupy throws that belief into the septic tank. Looking at how the democratic party keeps their minorities on the electorial plantation says that the democratic party must be made up of "old, white republicans" if Bertie has any credibility.

"a few years ago, this guy (a black candidate) would have been getting us coffee.".

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

a "light skinned African American" who "did not speak with a Negro accent" (describing a black candidate).

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.'

"You fucking Jew bastard."

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning."

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them."

Just a few comments by some present day democrats. Some are famous, some are more general, and some are closely guarded secrets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Just for grins, I picked one of your quotes at random to see if, as usual, you are completely full of shit.

Robert Byrd, who died 3 years ago, wrote the "Old Glory" thing you quote.....and he wrote it 57 years ago.

I'll leave it to you to explain how that equates to the views of a "present day Democrat."

You can respond after you get through mopping out the boys locker room, Professor.
Just for grins, I picked one of your quotes at random to see if, as usual, you are completely full of shit.

Robert Byrd, who died 3 years ago, wrote the "Old Glory" thing you quote.....and he wrote it 57 years ago.

I'll leave it to you to explain how that equates to the views of a "present day Democrat."

You can respond after you get through mopping out the boys locker room, Professor. Originally Posted by timpage
But Little Timmy-tard, you're the one who has already started a thread on a racist, dim-retard: Kanye West.
Oops Originally Posted by bambino
...you crapped your pants?
But Little Timmy-tard, you're the one who has already started a thread on a racist, dim-retard: Kanye West. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and THAT makes the other bullshit less racist?
IB.....louder motherfucker. I can't hear you.