Why Are So Many Hobbyist/Clients Crazy?

Having spent time over the years with numerous providers, I hear stories all the time about crazy, obsessive clients. They drive popular providers out of the business and make many others fearful and paranoid. These assholes are why I have to read provider bios that have more terms and conditions than the Apple IOS contract. It's also why at least half the providers on here have been sexually assaulted in some manner.

If I remember right, Whispers had a theory that some of these fucknuts are severely lacking in social skills and unable to relate to women in real life. This then leads to an unhealthy obsession with providers, he likes the term pussy-whipped, and then jealousy, entitlement or whatever. Would love to hear some thoughts from providers like, for example, what are the warning signs of this type of client. I've heard antenna go up whenever some dude starts texting the fuck out of them.

My question is, what would make a man think a sexual relationship for pay creates some emotional bond for the provider? This is a fucked up thing I can't understand. One thing this site has taught me is how many more people need to be on a sex offender registry.
Women have been stalked,kidnapped and raped as far back in history as you can go, there's to many reasons to list why. If there was a way to stop it somebody would have by now. It's a danger for any woman and providers are especially easy prey, its a risk they are obviously willing to take for money.

So don't knock women for their fees!
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 09:34 PM
I blame it on glutens...
Women have been stalked,kidnapped and raped as far back in history as you can go, there's to many reasons to list why. If there was a way to stop it somebody would have by now. It's a danger for any woman and providers are especially easy prey, its a risk they are obviously willing to take for money.

So don't knock women for their fees! Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Every day your prose is more and more vanilla.....
......If I remember right, Whispers had a theory that some of these fucknuts are severely lacking in social skills and unable to relate to women in real life. This then leads to an unhealthy obsession with providers, he likes the term pussy-whipped, and then jealousy, entitlement or whatever. Would love to hear some thoughts from providers like, for example, what are the warning signs of this type of client. I've heard antenna go up whenever some dude starts texting the fuck out of them.

My question is, what would make a man think a sexual relationship for pay creates some emotional bond for the provider? This is a fucked up thing I can't understand. One thing this site has taught me is how many more people need to be on a sex offender registry. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
"My question is, what would make a man think a sexual relationship for pay creates some emotional bond for the provider?"

a) The guys fucked up, lonely and wants SOMEONE to want him

b) There was a old and wise courtesan in Houston that explained this part to me a long ass time ago..... If I remember right you've been around long enough you might remember her. She was in her mid 40s back in 2001 and she went by Mia I think... The following is how I remember it but not an exact quote.....

"Too many women lack the professionalism to remember the most important thing in a session. If a woman has done her job she has created an experience full of passion that a week minded man can get caught up in and not find his way out of. He wants to believe and feel he is special and is floating on a cloud of emotions as he is leaving. Sending him on his way with a passionate kiss and sending him a message later about enjoying the time confirms to him that there was something more and that breeds nothing but trouble over time..

The best thing a woman can do when a client is leaving, for herself and for him, is to bring him back down... ground him in the reality of the experience..... I do it with a slap on the ass and tell him to get back out there and earn some more money so he can afford to come back and see me again and I never contact him again until he initiates it."

I think she was about the most professional I've ever known of.
"My question is, what would make a man think a sexual relationship for pay creates some emotional bond for the provider?"

a) The guys fucked up, lonely and wants SOMEONE to want him

b) There was a old and wise courtesan in Houston that explained this part to me a long ass time ago..... If I remember right you've been around long enough you might remember her. She was in her mid 40s back in 2001 and she went by Mia I think... The following is how I remember it but not an exact quote.....

"Too many women lack the professionalism to remember the most important thing in a session. If a woman has done her job she has created an experience full of passion that a week minded man can get caught up in and not find his way out of. He wants to believe and feel he is special and is floating on a cloud of emotions as he is leaving. Sending him on his way with a passionate kiss and sending him a message later about enjoying the time confirms to him that there was something more and that breeds nothing but trouble over time..

The best thing a woman can do when a client is leaving, for herself and for him, is to bring him back down... ground him in the reality of the experience..... I do it with a slap on the ass and tell him to get back out there and earn some more money so he can afford to come back and see me again and I never contact him again until he initiates it."

I think she was about the most professional I've ever known of. Originally Posted by Whispers
Well said! She was actually doing a very thoughtful and nice thing to these men. A true pro.

She should have added"...now I have to get ready to sell some more ass!" lol

Weak minded men will make their own delusional traps. Some women will knowingly egg on this behavior in hopes of increasing business. Think of the stripper that makes a guy think he's going to get some. He keeps buying more and more dances without negotiating x amount for y services. You know how that usually ends. Blue Balls and an empty wallet.

Once you realize and accept the "Money gone, Ho gone" mantra you see things through a proper perspective. That would take a rational thought process and some of these guys have a screw loose.
  • Toyz
  • 01-14-2016, 08:32 AM
I still maintain that drawing absolutes on human behavior is fools gold at best.

You can of course come to conclusions based on predictive behavior...but its hardly 100% accurate.

Some variables that could (and do) change the data.

♢How fucking grotesque are you to her?
♢Are you at least moderatly enjoyable to be with?
♢How emotionally stable are you?

Lots more...but these 3 seem substantial.

Good rule of thumb I go by is always have options...cause.at the end of the day they are still women...and you all are BSC...providers OR civvies.

I think she was about the most professional I've ever known of. Originally Posted by Whispers

I remember that quote being posted.
b) There was a old and wise courtesan in Houston that explained this part to me a long ass time ago..... If I remember right you've been around long enough you might remember her. She was in her mid 40s back in 2001 and she went by Mia I think Originally Posted by Whispers
The Mia, she was. Damn, what a ride. She would have given Mia of Westlake a run.
This is a fucked up thing I can't understand. One thing this site has taught me is how many more people need to be on a sex offender registry. Originally Posted by FloridaShark

Hell yeah, especially pedophiles like me

Provider I saw last week said she actually screens out guys that send a bunch of texts. Then she read me the kind of psycho texts she gets from guys wanting appointments. These dipshits throw a fit when their texts don't get answered.

If you're getting ghosted by hookers when seeking appointments, it's time to reevaluate your opening. These girls don't care if you're fat or stupid or call them names while fucking them, they're worried about getting beaten and raped.
Every day your prose is more and more vanilla..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Cash gets pussy not prose, this much I have learned.