etiquette of referrals?

• FL510
  • 01-18-2016, 10:54 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this, and I am just trying to learn to play by the rules. So far I have had one very positive experience, and would like that trend to continue!

Etiquette question - Is one expected to ask a provider permission before using her as a referral? Assuming that the referring provider is an ECCIE member, the 2nd provider is also an ECCIE member.

Like is that just a thing that everyone can expect? Or after a visit is it expected that I clear it with the 1st girl that other girls may contact her.

I don't want to ever give a girl the impression that I spent time with her just so that she could vouch for me to meet the girl I really wanted. Just would like some variety, that's all
It is exspected that Eccie ladies will give you a referral but it does not hurt to aske her so she knows to expect to be getting a request. they all know your going to see other ladies so don't worry about that, it's a two way street.

IB
The girls should give refs, I guess you should ask but as long as you d don't g give out numbers that don't want to be given out, I would think you could use anyone and have the girls pm them and then you can senda text and let them know a girl will be contacting them. Most the girls here should know if they're your first they should be expecting already that you're going to use them as a reference. Some girls might have janky attitudes and don't give references but most of the girls here are reference friendly
Lets put it this way.

This is not a dating site and there shouldn't be any possessiveness on either side of the aisle.

Ladies who are savvy will usually be willing to both give and ask for references. Most will impose time limits.

In other words the adjective "recent" applies ... and usually means within the past 90 days or so.

Additionally, some ladies don't have scrupulous TCB, so expect at times a delay and, if you must do reminder requests, be respectful.

Best of luck out there and

Happy Hobbying!
I will usually go a year if I remember you, and have seen you more then one or two times.