10 reviews only I don't take references

What is with the “10 reviews. I don't take references “ policy? How I see it, it's being lazy. I don't give enough of a damn to write 5 more reviews to see someone who can't put in the effort to check references. The first girl I remember with this policy was BrookeBeautyBaby. I remember telling her that I could give her references of well known reputable providers. I even told her that one of the references was someone she's done doubles with. But nope. Her response was “I don't take references “. So what's the rationale behind this “10 reviews no references “ policy? Other than utter lack of effort.
I believe it was thought that someone that was around long enough to write 10 reviews and not be called a fake or accused of false reviews by someone he reviewed would not be one of the 2 guys ripping ladies off in San Antonio and Austin.

i.e. the Crazy Marine or our local BMW driving mexican looking middle eastern guy could not reach that mark without getting called out along the way and the girls are somehow safer as a result of not seeing guys with less than 10 reviews.
I read that too that's way overboard... I'll take 1 well known provider references over the 10 reviews hehe have a good day..BTW that really is just lazy lol
I get the idea behind the '10 review' strategy, but I'd agree it doesn't substitute for talking (ideally voice) with providers to get references and heads-ups on potential issues in session.

Sometimes, ladies won't want to give references or simply aren't available in the needed timeframe to give references. This is especially true for providers needing references for late night appointments from other providers that only work days. That's probably where the idea came from..but it really isn't a substitute for talking with a fellow provider to get a thumbs up or a head's up.
Somebody having 10 or more views is not going to keep you safe.. the guy that attacked me had well over 3 pages of reviews and the man that tried to kill me many years ago had over a hundred reviews people snap you just never know when
A lot of providers figure 10 reviews of known providers is good enough, and don't screen any further. Makes it easier than P411.
I understand the rationale behind requiring a minimum number of reviews. I'm questioning the absolute unwillingness to accept references in place of 10 reviews. Can anyone say that 10 reviews are safer than references from Marley, Mandy, Kaylee, and Dara? Just laziness in my opinion.
But they have to take time to check those references, 10 reviews they just make the appointment and do less work.
Somebody having 10 or more views is not going to keep you safe.. the guy that attacked me had well over 3 pages of reviews and the man that tried to kill me many years ago had over a hundred reviews people snap you just never know when Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Exactly!

What's hard about picking up the phone
and talking to the guy you are about to
spend an hour with and feeling out the situation.

What ever! It's your business to run so run it how you see fit I suppose ��
Two threads over a couple girls who require 10 or more reviews as part of their screening?? Gee fucking wiz get over it and go see some chic on BackPage who requires no screening cause her pimp is out in the parking lot
I guess you don't know how to read "little one". This isn't about 10 reviews. If you don't like my thread, then stfu and go elsewhere.
But they have to take time to check those references, 10 reviews they just make the appointment and do less work. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Exactly! Laziness. But they'll all proclaim safety.
But nope. Her response was “I don't take references “. So what's the rationale behind this “10 reviews no references “ policy? Other than utter lack of effort. Originally Posted by Satoshi
I guess you don't know how to read "little one". This isn't about 10 reviews. If you don't like my thread, then stfu and go elsewhere. Originally Posted by Satoshi
Well gee then what is your thread about genius. If I don't like your thread I will say whatever the fuck I like on your thread don't like it then STFU and don't start lame ass threads that have already been started on the same subject
But where would he cry like he were having his menses? You should be sympathetic and get him a Midol, then everything will be right in his world and he'll stop crying, and get P411 or not.
The ladies can make what ever requirements they want to. If we don't like it we don't have to see them.

Bitching about it isn't going to get you laid more.

IMO review count is kinda meaningless. We've all seen people fake review some BP girl to get premium access. Or Stripper reviews that are nearly impossible to verify as I have yet to hear the DJ say and next up is T-7asterisks. And time goes by by a month or year and yea... worthless.

I do my screening over lunches. Women love free food, and over a 45 minute free lunch, she can have a decent idea as to pshycho level. On the monger side we can see what she's like without the benefit of camera angle and photoshop or older photos.

Win, win...

Maxeen M* and I used to host lunches and small get togethers all the time and it was great for meeting new talent and screening was fun, even if I had to pay for lunch. Well worth it. Met my ATF that way...