LET US NOT FORGET.................THEY ARE STILL LYING

With all the scandals and crisis besetting Obama, let's not forget his signature legislation was based on lies...................

Have we ever had a more corrupt, lying, incompetent president ?

With all the scandals and crisis besetting Obama, let's not forget his signature legislation was based on lies...................
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are supposed to be distracted from remembering the ....

.. "CENTERPIECE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION"!!!!

Or as the "VP" put it ...

..."A BIG FUCKING DEAL"!!!!
LET US NOT FORGET....................THEY ARE STILL LYING Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh pardon me, I saw the title and quite naturally thought Trendy didn't want us to forget about the lies told to justify the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

As our Wannabee USMC (LLIdiot) would say:

"Carry on!"
Oh pardon me,... Originally Posted by bigtex
Still struggling with your mental processes, are you?

I've heard B-12 is good for that .. sharpens up the comprehension.

That's what gets you into your erroneous (actually LYING) posting, like your now infamous "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" bullshit. Intentionally distorting what people post to suit your agenda.

Carry on.
Well, there sure isn't any end in sight as the Heiress Apparent of The Democrat Party is the biggest liar of the whole bunch.
Well, there sure isn't any end in sight as the Heiress Apparent of The Democrat Party is the biggest liar of the whole bunch. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you saying there really wasn't any sniper fire?
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Two and a half years to go in the Obama administration and you whining cur bitches are full out squealing about Hillary. At this rate, you'll all run out of epithets to hurl and cry youselves to sleep before the 2016 elections.

We should have a new forum just for you. The Circle Jerk. Or maybe, The Crying Game. Or maybe, The Whine Cellar. Or maybe even The Booby Hatch.

Have we ever had a more corrupt, lying, incompetent president ?

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Whirly, can I post your video 100 time's a year on eccie till November 2016? ... Thanks in advance ... Iffy