Top 3 or 4

Hey fellas, I will be in Dallas tomorrow and just need y’all honest opinion on who would be the best top 3 or 4 ladies to see at the Studio? I have been verified and gotten password needed…..I have read reviews and it’s so damn hard with all the good reviews. I understand YMMV….I know for sure Jun is on my list, simply because of body (her ass). I don’t want to go into this blind and off reviews only because a few years ago I was in town for a Cowboys game and just going off reviews when the Spas was going strong I went to two spas and just let me say, they didn’t live up to the reviews that was given. Trying not to make that mistake again.

Thanks!!
Jun is a good one to go with. Remember she is a big girl but service is top notch.
Lovely is a must see and should not be missed
Nana I also feel should be seen.
IMHO, here it is
1/ Lovely for PSE
2/ Crystal for GFE
3/ Nana
Which studio is "the studio"? Lol. Also, there's a reason the reviews didn't live up to your expectations. They are different for everyone plus some people are just lying for internet points.
Dang 3 of the recommendations are of girls at one studio.

Strongly recommend Lovely, and you obviously can't go wrong with Nana, Crystal and Stella are on my TDL list.

Jun is nice, haven't seen her since her days at the sunny spa but I remember her being fantastic and shy of a bbw.
Jolie if you want to bang a fine piece of ass
Hey fellas, I will be in Dallas tomorrow and just need y’all honest opinion on who would be the best top 3 or 4 ladies to see at the Studio? I have been verified and gotten password needed…..I have read reviews and it’s so damn hard with all the good reviews. I understand YMMV….I know for sure Jun is on my list, simply because of body (her ass). I don’t want to go into this blind and off reviews only because a few years ago I was in town for a Cowboys game and just going off reviews when the Spas was going strong I went to two spas and just let me say, they didn’t live up to the reviews that was given. Trying not to make that mistake again.

Thanks!! Originally Posted by deltaguy
Following the advice above will end up there again.

I would add the top gal from each site and not make this a homie convention.

Asa from HDS- Solid and the best in the business, cons: she doesn't work as much anymore so you may miss her on the down time.

Jun from Sunflower: you mentioned her already but I would suggest Jolie. Covered everything but a rockin body.

Abby from Kfest- On vacation now but the best Thai food in town. Julie also would not let you down

I haven't seen a lot from Asian Stars recently but they are known for younger talent mainly covered.

and you have the recommendations from the homies above about LA.

Good luck and let us know how things work out
Jolie if you want to bang a fine piece of ass Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Yea, I saw her pics, she will definitely be on the list. Thanks brother!!
Following the advice above will end up there again.

I would add the top gal from each site and not make this a homie convention.

Asa from HDS- Solid and the best in the business, cons: she doesn't work as much anymore so you may miss her on the down time.

Jun from Sunflower: you mentioned her already but I would suggest Jolie. Covered everything but a rockin body.

Abby from Kfest- On vacation now but the best Thai food in town. Julie also would not let you down

I haven't seen a lot from Asian Stars recently but they are known for younger talent mainly covered.

and you have the recommendations from the homies above about LA.

Good luck and let us know how things work out Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Jolie, definitely on my list. Jun, I like her body for the pics but from some reviews, activities are top notch but I keep getting the feeling she might be nearing bbw….????
Jolie, definitely on my list. Jun, I like her body for the pics but from some reviews, activities are top notch but I keep getting the feeling she might be nearing bbw….???? Originally Posted by deltaguy
Stay away from my girl Jolie.... lol. Just kidding, she is fucking hot despite the limited menu. You'll have a great time with her
Jolie, definitely on my list. Jun, I like her body for the pics but from some reviews, activities are top notch but I keep getting the feeling she might be nearing bbw….???? Originally Posted by deltaguy
She had me at "Sucking my soul through my asshole" on one review had me sold!!!
not an encounter

moved to coed