The List

I'm 4 girls in now, so I wouldn't consider myself a "newbie" any longer... That said, I still browse showcases with the wide-eyed enthusiasm of a 13 year old virgin with $500 burning a hole in my pocket!

I've found that I have a very hard time narrowing it down, when it comes time to make a choice (and I hate putting multiple lines in the water). So I've made my list. I've basically decided to concentrate on meeting 20 women.

Now, it wasn't easy... At all... In fact, I could triple that in a matter of a few minutes worth of browsing. After careful consideration, and heartwrenching eliminations (just because a girl isn't on THIS list, doesn't mean she won't make the next one!), this is what I've come up with...

In no particular order:

Cindycum (Already have a date booked!)
Avadoll
Luving Lola
Carla Sweets
Luz Marie
Sweet Lisa
gfelala
MsLacy
Emerald
Pearis
T!na
Yummy Nicole
Mz.Capri
Cambree
Princess Kitty
Lilspinnertx
Sadee Southerland
Asian Polly
Makinley Breeze
Sweet Mimi

It'll take a while... But I intend to meet every one of you lovelies! And then some!!!
Save Mz. Capri for last , she's the biggest flake in the world . Not a high % of probability!
Good to know Rock! Thanks!
and move Sweet MiMi toward the top of the list.. After her, you may be able to eliminate some of the others.. Not knocking the list.. but She'll change your mind about the necessity of the length of your list.
I have a list over on P411 of favs and interestingly a large number of those are out of town ladies who will likely never come to Austin. The number of Austin based providers on my list is actually quite small and with each successive visit with my ATF I find less need for anyone else! There is something to be said for familiarity and comfort with a provider that I personally like. Some here are looking for notches in the bed post, I am just looking for a connection or two or three that really work for me.

Sorry I can't help you with your list, I don't know any of those ladies you have listed and none are on my "to do" list so I have given them little more than a passing glance. Keep us all posted!
  • Jax
  • 12-04-2012, 12:41 PM
You might add Sarahsmiles too. She's sweet
I have a list over on P411 of favs and interestingly a large number of those are out of town ladies who will likely never come to Austin. The number of Austin based providers on my list is actually quite small and with each successive visit with my ATF I find less need for anyone else! There is something to be said for familiarity and comfort with a provider that I personally like. Some here are looking for notches in the bed post, I am just looking for a connection or two or three that really work for me.

Sorry I can't help you with your list, I don't know any of those ladies you have listed and none are on my "to do" list so I have given them little more than a passing glance. Keep us all posted! Originally Posted by FastWheels

I'm somewhere in between, I suppose.

I'd like to find one ATF, that I can have good, consistent experiences with, and stick with her... But variety is the spice of life.

Even if/when I do find that one ATF, though my pace will slow considerably, I will still like to visit other girls on occassion.
Ya it would be great if you could bookmark showcases as favs here on this site. I saw one a few weeks back that I forgot the name for and have been searching with no luck.
I would suggest adding Aria to your list, beautiful girl!!!
Ya it would be great if you could bookmark showcases as favs here on this site. I saw one a few weeks back that I forgot the name for and have been searching with no luck. Originally Posted by jimmyBJ
You can ! Click on their name at top left , that takes you to to php . Then there is a spot that allows you to add to list . Add them to your contacts list .
Don't know your criteria, but if you want an amazing BBBJ, you have to add JustJane to your list!!!
I'm somewhere in between, I suppose.

I'd like to find one ATF, that I can have good, consistent experiences with, and stick with her... But variety is the spice of life.

Even if/when I do find that one ATF, though my pace will slow considerably, I will still like to visit other girls on occassion. Originally Posted by Devildog79

I think we are on the same page...I guess I am still new enough to wonder if I have missed something or if I am misinterpreting signals from ATF (though I don't think so...) Still have an Asian itch to scratch and a Blonde bombshell itch as well...I'd love to see what it is like to be with a squirter as well...preferably at her place! LOL!
You guys are to new to have an ATF , you'll soon realize how ridiculous a notion it is .
^^^^^^
You may be right... Though I know what I like and after 7 or 8 providers to have one stand out makes me think I might be on to something anyway. That said, I don't think anyone here to play stops playing even if they have an ATF. If I read it right that is just kind of the person they find themselves going back to regularly...
I don't doubt that you can have favorites , just the term ATF is short sighted . They will come and go , and what happens to the term ATF when you find a new favorite ? All time can only be determined when you no longer
hobby !