wish this could happen

I wish there was a adopt a newbie part on here. Lol Ive been reading and reading but still have so many things I want to ask and know. I don’t want to pay for an hour with someone and then spend the whole time asking questions and thinking about stuff that will make my mind Does this make any sense? Maybe a little OJT would Help. lol
Cc

You have been here 3+ months; I'm sure there has been someone who has piqued your interest. Just send her a PM
Cc

There were a few of us that wanted two Newbie stickies male and female orientated to provide the type of information you seek. Hobbyists do' and don'ts & Providers do's and don'ts.

Unfortunately none our Mods either read the damn thread or were affected by severe CGAS so none commented on the thread nor acted upon it.

So - ask you questions and prepare to be pelted by rotten virtual fruit and vegetables by some of those less tolerant.

The majority of the folks here are the type that can play nice with others and tolerate newbies well.

Start asking and enjoy your time here.

#1. When contacting a provider do your research first - meaning you have skimmed her reviews, saw the time allotted, activities performed, price for time allotted and body type/ showcase match. If you find someone you want to contact go to #2.

#2. Now that you have done your research make contact via PM. In your first PM always include an introduction, the fact that you have done your research on her. Your last two (maybe one) providers that you have seen AND THE PROVIDER'S CONTACT INFORMATION! !!
Email, phone #, Twitter whatever so that you can be verified. Miss PrittiKitti includes excellent details on her signature line for all first contacts.

#3. In this first contact NEVER EVER discuss price and activities. Get verified first.

#4. If your dream machine decides to take you on a ride realize that it will be a two to three step process to get directions to her incall. This is normal.

#5. If you do not have a hobby phone it is normally recommended to get one, but I do not use one. Everything is done via PM or email and I sanitize my phone (erase history, delete handle email account, never keep map history, etc) everytime I finish my business. Throw away phones cannot be adequately explained when found.

#6. Once you have a few experiences get one of the ladies to vouch for you to attend a social. Once there introduce yourself to some of the guys and ask away. It is a social so socialize.

Best to you,

Dogg
Dog is right. There are some fellow mongers here who will be happy to answer your questions. Just be ready for the "virtual fruit" throwing.

Plus the tips he listed are pretty good.

Have fun.
Just don't start asking about massive mechanically enhanced cocks . You'll open Pandoras Box
One other necessity for maximizing the information on ECCIE - get Premium Access. Then you can read the ROS on reviews, plus gain access to the Men's Lounge, an appropriate forum for you to get answers to any questions you may have. Good luck.
Cc

There were a few of us that wanted two Newbie stickies male and female orientated to provide the type of information you seek. Hobbyists do' and don'ts & Providers do's and don'ts.

Unfortunately none our Mods either read the damn thread or were affected by severe CGAS so none commented on the thread nor acted upon it.

So - ask you questions and prepare to be pelted by rotten virtual fruit and vegetables by some of those less tolerant.

The majority of the folks here are the type that can play nice with others and tolerate newbies well.

Start asking and enjoy your time here.

#1. When contacting a provider do your research first - meaning you have skimmed her reviews, saw the time allotted, activities performed, price for time allotted and body type/ showcase match. If you find someone you want to contact go to #2.

#2. Now that you have done your research make contact via PM. In your first PM always include an introduction, the fact that you have done your research on her. Your last two (maybe one) providers that you have seen AND THE PROVIDER'S CONTACT INFORMATION! !!
Email, phone #, Twitter whatever so that you can be verified. Miss PrittiKitti includes excellent details on her signature line for all first contacts.

#3. In this first contact NEVER EVER discuss price and activities. Get verified first.

#4. If your dream machine decides to take you on a ride realize that it will be a two to three step process to get directions to her incall. This is normal.

#5. If you do not have a hobby phone it is normally recommended to get one, but I do not use one. Everything is done via PM or email and I sanitize my phone (erase history, delete handle email account, never keep map history, etc) everytime I finish my business. Throw away phones cannot be adequately explained when found.

#6. Once you have a few experiences get one of the ladies to vouch for you to attend a social. Once there introduce yourself to some of the guys and ask away. It is a social so socialize.

Best to you,

Dogg Originally Posted by Doglegg
Worda of wisdom. Be patient, research, have thick skin and itll fall into place.

Happy Hobbying
Thank You All For The Advice An Confidence. I Figured There WouldBe PeopleOut There WillingTo Help I Guess IJust Needed To Ask. Lol

Dog Great Read An I Def. Know Somethings I Was Doing Wrong. Lol Again thanks
Thank You All For The Advice An Confidence. I Figured There WouldBe PeopleOut There WillingTo Help I Guess IJust Needed To Ask. Lol

Dog Great Read An I Def. Know Somethings I Was Doing Wrong. Lol Again thanks Originally Posted by Cclark01
Give this thread a look, its still one of the best
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982