Why Are Some Providers Not Using p411?

So far I have only used providers that were present on both Eccie and p411 (with 2 exceptions). The reason was that it makes me feel a little more secure that the provider is properly verified etc. as some of the reviews on Eccie seem to be the embellished "White Knight" type and not very useful.

Why would a provider not be on p411? Does it cost them? Are there any hassles involved? I want to hear your input whether I am wasting my money by being on p411.

Have hobbyists had any negative experiences related to providers not being on p411?

I appreciate the input.

(and I just made an appointment with a provider who is not on p411)
Since I don't have a P411 account, I don't know if all the ones I've seen are on that site. Couldn't give you an honest answer.
  • savak
  • 04-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I want to hear your input whether I am wasting my money by being on p411... Originally Posted by Cheesecake7

youre not.

its worth it. it expedites the verification process for sure.

my experience has been that when youre doing screening with a provider here, give them ur p411 id, and you either have a better chance of getting approved for screening or your screening gets approved alot faster.
I only see providers on P411 and use ECCIE as a tool.
I only see providers on P411 and use ECCIE as a tool. Originally Posted by bamatide
And we appreciate your input!
Preferred411 ROCKS! I've been a member since day 1 and have nothing but positive things to say about Gina and crew. The entire organization has epitomizes the term, professionalism and I have not one regret in joining/maintaining my membership.

The most beneficial thing, for me, has been the ease of booking, both with last-minute, as well as out-of-town visits.

Mind you, I don't necessarily "have to" have it, as I have ample references, but it certainly cuts down on the tedious and sometimes, exhaustive process of having to provide your screening information to each and every new person you wish to meet.
To me, that, in and of itself, is well worth the price of the membership.

Other benefits in having a membership;

-Some providers offer discounted rates to P411 members

-Not all providers are ECCIE members. I've met several providers who, if not for P411, would have gone unnoticed had I relied solely on ECCIE to dip my net.

-Gina doesn't tolerate any nonsense. If someone is screwing up, she'll act swiftly and either get them in-line or give them the boot. (this goes for both providers and hobbits)

These are just a few off the top o' me head, but suffice it to say that for me, P411 has been a blessing, and while I could hobby without the service, it just simplifies the entire process, so it's a no-brainer,

P411 can cost when visiting other cities, but worth it. And it does make screening ALOT easier.
If newer on here the lady may not qualify for p411 yet. There is a screening process with reviews, website and more that I don't remember now. Maybe the ladies don't realize the merits of joining it.
I would say to all the guys that complain about screening... get on P411. It makes it very simple and quick to screen you there rather than waiting on girls to respond here.

P411 verification - 5 mins tops
Eccie verification - can be a couple days
I only see providers on P411 and use ECCIE as a tool. Originally Posted by bamatide

Me too. Use P411 to get ok to see the girl.
P411 is the only way to go in my opinion. I like to use Eccie to peek into a providers persona and or "drama meter" but RARELY see a provider who is not on P411 as well. I see several providers here on Eccie, that do not even know I am Dirk when seeing me, because I schedule through P411. All reputable, serious providers will have a P411 account.
Good to see P411 is a boon to those and the screening process.
Never really paid attention to that since I always make overatures early to give time to screen.
And haven't had any problems being non-P411.

The biggest plus I could see for myself as a Hobbyist is if I were to be on the road. Than it would be worth big dividends to me. But just being in lil ol' SA, i'm okay with the way things are.
Thanks everybody for the input. Looks like I should definitely continue on p411 and Eccie.
  • Netx9
  • 04-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Not much to add... it does certainly help when travelling, and not just to San Antonio!
I don't use p411 because I barely have time to keep up with Eccie pm's and emails plus all my calls and texts. If I had more time I would definitely join but until then eccie is good enough for me
why is P411 better then just your ECCIE reviews with mainstay ladies. I know ECCIE isn't used in all places but why does p411 work for you ladies in faster verification? Yes I like p411, was a member but still didn't understand how or why is was so much faster? Gina is a nice lady BTW.