OK, OK, OK.....

I have been thinking about this for about the last 30 minutes or so. So I guess what my question is if I have had 42 views on my HELP thread that is an ISO section.
I also understand that the majority of these are probably men just trolling around. However I will probably get her to say at least 10% that would be probably 4 maybe 5 at the most would be valid providers in this area.
With that being said I have had zero PMs and 0 responses on my thread. This tells me that either these ladies are so busy in the SBC area that I do not have time to entertain anyone else, or it tells me that there are no ladies in the SBC area, or the ladies in the SBC area have made enough money to last them a long time, or maybe it's the last one maybe they just don't want to see me.

Game on let me know what you think!!!
You may be using the wrong bait. What works for me is a polite text telling them "I would love to see you today." Simple and very effective.

This has worked three times for me in the past two weeks. Also you may want to change the twenty's into Benjamin's.
so if I hear you right HK, I should not say that I want to cram my cock in the back of your throat has my love nectar stampedes its way into your stomach?
And whoever knew that 15 twenty's equal 3 Benjamins?

P.S. I am just kidding ladies, I would love to have some sensual conversation with some of the most elegant ladies in the SBC area.
You may be using the wrong bait. What works for me is a polite text telling them "I would love to see you today." Simple and very effective.

This has worked three times for me in the past two weeks. Also you may want to change the twenty's into Benjamin's. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Bingo! Also, keep the dirty talk bcd.
What works for me is a polite text telling them "I would love to see you today." Simple and very effective. Originally Posted by Headkeeper

you may want to change the twenty's into Benjamin's. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
What the fuck yo...
.....................But
Perhaps your reputation precludes ladies from considering visiting with you. Perhaps the chance that your fist full of twenties came from someone else makes them feel ill at ease.

HID

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1882892
One problem is that your user name doesn't allow PM. So Even if girls reply the message bounces back. Either you turned off PM on purpose or by accident.