Republicans

There are two types of Republicans, Trumpers and the old guard Republicans that would never support a turd like Trump.
In my discussion with lustylad yesterday I painted with a wide brush the blacks in the republican party as racist.
I'm not talking about the Condalezza Rices and those old guard types.

I was referring to the wack job Candice Owen types!
Trump and his minions have been fucking with us for so long that you tend to forget that there are still sane Republicans in existence!
The gaslit "woke" zeolots of the new republican party are the Hitler Youth of today. The Charley Kirks, Candace Owens and Tucker Hannity are the pied pippers for a group of outraged reptards who don't care about facts or humanity. They just want "old time" republican values like trickle down economics and "give me what's mine" mentality.

And even when Dems start to move towards a more central government, the republicans like MTG and her cunty friend are standing and screaming at Biden like cunty Karens are the epitome of the uneducated right, screaming for the manager, & who are really about protecting the rights of white america and privilege, or screaming about space lasers. You can't make it up.... How the fuck stupid do residents in states like Georgia or Florida (Gaetz) have to be to send these fucking morons to DC
If I had to label myself(I hate labels) I guess I’m a moderate Republican. And I agree. Trump and his Trumpateers are a joke. The latest example is how almost giddy he and his sheeple are over Ukraine. It’s sickening. I remember a day when we banded together when there was a clear enemy. First Covid, now Putin.
... Keep waving your FLAGS of SURRENDER there, mates!

... President TRUMP is the FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024! ...

#### Salty
... Keep waving your FLAGS of SURRENDER there, mates!

... President TRUMP is the FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Is there an old Aussie parable about counting eggs? Or assuming? Or what happens when you poke a bear with a stick?
Is there an old Aussie parable about counting eggs? Or assuming? Or what happens when you poke a bear with a stick? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Hell, I’m trying to figure out why an Australian is so rabid over American politics. Or why he has to type in an “accent”. Or if he’s really Australian…
...cunty Karens are the epitome of the uneducated right... Originally Posted by eyecu2
How about these cunty Karens? Aren't they the epitome of everything wrong with the dim-retard party?

Hell, I’m trying to figure out why an Australian is so rabid over American politics. Or why he has to type in an “accent”. Or if he’s really Australian… Originally Posted by swpa1706
I gave up on figuring that out 7 years ago
Here's a question for eye... how many cunty Karens can you find in this meme?

No doubt there are Karen's on both sides. I'd really rather sideline the whole bunch of fucktards who are just so absolutely on a far end of either spectrum that they represent about 2% of the total population. Nobody really wants to defund any police .....despite the hype of the political statements. I want black lives and all lives to matter. I also don't think CRT is taught in 99% of schools outside of some colleges so that horseshit is just more political hype. I do think most people see that pollution and climate are important; and we all want better shit for our homes, country and infrastructure. What's funny is that when a shitshow like Putin starts up; how aligned we can all become, but without out it, there still needs to be a bad guy, and congress and politics has made the opposing side as such.

pictures and memes aside- I know we all know who the mouthpieces are on either side- It's just really fucking un-productive to thwart anything good, for the sake of politics.

Now that said, I do enjoy debates and those who are knowledgable about a topic, to add information about it. But the hyper-speculation and gaslit minority of either side are morons. When I see it in either side, it really makes me realize how fucked we are that these people are making decision on our behalf, and that some here think they are doing a great job! On either side.
That's better, eye. You can even sound downright reasonable sometimes... when you try. Keep it up.

Besides the poisonous effect of social media, one key reason our politics are so broken is because 85% of the seats in the House are "safe" for one party or the other due to gerrymandering done by both sides. This means candidates have to worry more about winning the primary than the general. So everything is skewed in favor of the more extreme wing-nuts in either party. Only 10-15% of the 435 House seats are in what can be considered "swing" districts.
How about these cunty Karens? Aren't they the epitome of everything wrong with the dim-retard party?

Originally Posted by lustylad
So cunty!!
Gentlemen the threads subject is “Republicans”

Thanks
Hell, I’m trying to figure out why an Australian is so rabid over American politics. Or why he has to type in an “accent”. Or if he’s really Australian… Originally Posted by swpa1706
... Not exactly "rabid" - I live here in the states now
and surely favour conservative REPUBLICANS.

(We Australians don't got "accents" much-any. And I'm)
(not sure what I said in this thread that has "accents".)

And as far as Republicans go - I won't put all
me eggs into the same basket... Trump might WIN
in 2023 IF they do the election a year early...

### Salty
He did the same shit on usasexguide except in of being berries parrot he was some moron called darksideofme's parrot!
Except there he was called aussie salt!
Same stupid typed in accent too!
How entertaining!