Grow a pair.

Why does everyone say "grow some balls,"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things can take a pounding!
Balls of Steel

Brass Balls

Tougher to go commando for us

Cojones

All sound tough to me?

So you like to pound the ole love canal do ya?
Why does everyone say "grow some balls,"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things can take a pounding! Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC

Well in that case... grow an ass too.. because those tend to like taking a pounding as well..... jus saying
Plus they can take a licking and keep on ticking.

(how many of you are too young to remember that Timex catch phrase?)
John Cameron Swayze??
Plus they can take a licking and keep on ticking.

(how many of you are too young to remember that Timex catch phrase?) Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC

If you read Wizard of Ahhs review.. i do believe i survived the Timex challenge....
They need batteries changed while a Rolex is perpetual.
Well in that case... grow an ass too.. because those tend to like taking a pounding as well..... jus saying Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

lol....is that an offer?
lol....is that an offer? Originally Posted by growler

If its in the menu its always an offer....
If its in the menu its always an offer.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
humm... good to know, I love the socks to!!......is it October yet lol.
Soon..... very sooon
They need batteries changed while a Rolex is perpetual. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
WTF? Maybe that explains it. The lesbians next door gave me a rolex for my birthday, but I think they misunderstood when I said I wanna watch!
Well in that case... grow an ass too.. because those tend to like taking a pounding as well..... jus saying Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I never realized that all these years of people calling me an ass, that it meant they thought I was a tough guy.