What makes your provider more FUCKABLE ??

Just curiosity....

As a girl ...my guy is more fuckable if he has a penis (obvious), has a naughty smile, sense of humor, good kissing and sensual attitude ...a bit of a woodsy scent will help.....

For you guys....

Is it the boobs?
What she wears?
Is it the eyes?
The smell?
The garter belt?
The personality?

A vagina ?...,,,
3 orifices , and willingness to use them obviously ! Somewhat pretty , great personality . One that's genuine (I know , I know but there are a couple) !
all of the above...as well as be able to do some light mechanical work on my vehicle
Mr Blonde..I will make sure I take some car repair training ....lol
Excellent question... you forgot to mention: A Tantra chair :-)
For the rest: I am still searching for that answer .... assuming all things are in the right place, I start with the face, definitely have to love the face, and if I love that, well then anything is possible and smart helps as well :-)
For me, it's more than just the physical stuff... Don't get me wrong, I'll get off on the pohysical stuff, regardless of external factors, but when a provider has that little something extra, she separates herself.

And it's hard to put my finger on that little 'extra something"!

It has to do with confidence, enthusiasm, comfort with themselves... Any girl with a gash and a pair of tits can get a guy off (the truth is, if a guy is calling you, he's already horny AND attracted to you physically- so the mechanics are in place).

I'm also a sapiosexual, so an intellectual girl that can engage in a thoughtful and intelligent conversation is about as good as it gets for me!
Pretty simple for me. If we went on a date, would I want to see you again? An overall connection/spark is far greater than one specific trait.
I'm also a sapiosexual, so an intellectual girl that can engage in a thoughtful and intelligent conversation is about as good as it gets for me! Originally Posted by Devildog79
And why haven't we met yet?
I'm also a sapiosexual, so an intellectual girl that can engage in a thoughtful and intelligent conversation is about as good as it gets for me! Originally Posted by Devildog79

THE BIGGEST SEX ORGAN.....YOUR BRAIN!!!!!

sapiosexual - that's what I meant when I said smart, LOL, damn Latin, and I studied that, well, TBH - I almost flunked out due to that, lol
Inter pedes puellarum est gaudium puerorum !
Combination of personality and a good smile. Everyine I think I have a type...big tits, crazy positions etc. someone will pop up that breaks down my paradigms.
And why haven't we met yet? Originally Posted by JustJane

Great question... Since my "list" is in the crapper, we're gonna have to rectify that!
Original question: What makes your provider more FUCKABLE ??

Answer: Money

All joking aside.........tattoos and long hair do it for me!
  • Annef
  • 12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
My thoughts exactly, Jane. Uhh...hello...
A great smile, long beautiful hair and someone that likes to laugh. Also having a nice ass helps.