Emerald7

Gentlemen:
For all of you that missed seeing Emerald she is a great little lady.
Unfortunately she had a family emergency back home and had to cut her trip short. It was such an emergency that she
took the bus back to Austin. She texted me an asked me to please let everyone know she had no choice but to go home now.
Emerald does not have a lap top with her and can not post this info.
Take it from me guys, this lady was very distraught, and asks you forgiveness. She said she will be back.
TB, thank you for the infor, but that i think she is being kind to you. The facts are, and I may be speaking out of order her, her ride to Midland, Miss Tiffy, left Midland this morning before Emerald awoke and standed her in Midland. That is the story I got.

Emerald is indeed a true sweetheart. My gut feeling is that Emerald was getting all the calls and Tiffy nothing , she got pissed and left. There are other circumstances involved Emerald has told be but I am not allowed to discuss them her in this forum.

To be sure West Texas missed out on a wonderful lady. She has promised me she will be back, alone the next time. I know I look forward to that.

AU
Thank you guys very much for helping me out when i was in a very tough spot! I appricate everything you two have done for me and i can not wait to come back and see you soon! Hoping to come back with the next few weeks!
for those of you who know me you will know this to be true.
I have not and will not leave anyone stranded in west texas or any other city dont believe every thing you read xoxo T
Both sides have had their say.

Closed