HPV Vaccine - Why is this even controversial?

A vaccine that prevents cancer? What's not to like?

Do religious conservatives prefer that people die because they are hoping that disease will scare people into being less sexually active.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/04/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t4

And research indicates that getting the vaccine does NOT make girls more sexually active.

It seems a number of different cancers are caused by HPV. Vaccination will save thousands in the long run. Imagine the cost savings for not having to treat cancer.

So why not make it mandatory for boys and girls?

Bojulay?
Would save lots of guys throat cancer from eating pussy.
Think he got it from CZJ?
  • CJ7
  • 06-04-2013, 08:24 PM
think he still eats pussy?

snick

if he didn't get it from CZJ I bet she has HPV now
Mandate? Damn, you people LOVE forcing others to do what you think is good for them. I have an idea. Let each individual decide for themselves. Crazy, I know, but it might work.
Mandate? Damn, you people LOVE forcing others to do what you think is good for them. I have an idea. Let each individual decide for themselves. Crazy, I know, but it might work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Kinda like seat belts?
Mandate ?

Fucking tyrant.
Mandate? Damn, you people LOVE forcing others to do what you think is good for them. I have an idea. Let each individual decide for themselves. Crazy, I know, but it might work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Mandate ?

Fucking tyrant. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Public health issues are NOT the same as other issues.

The bad decisions of the idiots can harm the health of others. If you decide to smoke, you only hurt yourself. If you don't get you kid vaccinated, they may cause harm to other kids.

And then guess who PAYS for it? That's right COG. YOU pay for it. And then you will bitch about the cost of Obamacare.

You are STUCK with government healthcare - in one form or another. It will NEVER go away. It will be there until the day you die.

So why not reduce the cost of it by using cheap immunizations to eliminate the expensive cancer treatments?
Would save lots of guys throat cancer from eating pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hate to say this, and I don't wish to cast aspersions on Michael Douglas, but the chances of contracting HPV in the throat from eating pussy are almost zero. However, HPV is easily transmitted to the throat via BBBJ.
So, YOU think it's a good idea. Therefore, EVERYONE must comply. I see your reasoning. It's called "tyranny".
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Ronald Reagan
There is some controversy about whether the data used to gain approval was cherry picked. One small study on HPV testing indicated a slight increase in some carcinogenic HPV strains detected in vaccinated women.

Science is never settled. People have the right, the responsibility really to get the facts and decide for themselves in health related issues.
  • CJ7
  • 06-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Hate to say this, and I don't wish to cast aspersions on Michael Douglas, but the chances of contracting HPV in the throat from eating pussy are almost zero. However, HPV is easily transmitted to the throat via BBBJ. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
slim to none ..

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
Hate to say this, and I don't wish to cast aspersions on Michael Douglas, but the chances of contracting HPV in the throat from eating pussy are almost zero. However, HPV is easily transmitted to the throat via BBBJ. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
slim to none .. Originally Posted by CJ7
The article you cited says the opposite:

"A new report showed the HPV virus is fueling a 28 percent raise in orpharyngeal cancer cases since 1988 - an additional 10,000 cases per year."

The article indicated most are men. So does the original article posted at the top.

The research indicates that HPV survives better in the thin moist skin of a woman's vagina that on the dry, thicker skin of the penis.

So throat cancers related to HPV are greater for men not women. At least that is what research indicates. And it is growing more rapidly for men.