Guys: What is more important: BJ or Greek?

Hey Guys,
I am thinking of expanding my menu and I really want to know before I take the plunge which is more important.... Greek or a Bj and Why?
I can’t wait to hear responses!
Thanks a Bunch!
XOXOXOX
SSM
Yes! Even if YMMV the more options the better. However only if you like them girl. Just my experience but if you are really not into it then it shows. if it is painfull, and your not into that, then probably not going to be good either. But if you csn get into it and have fun, well then......After all your initials are SSM! I'm just sayin.
I enjoy CIM more than greek
I thought BBBJCIM was standard operating procedure. Greek is usually an optional upgrade to the standard package.
Yes! Even if YMMV the more options the better. However only if you like them girl. Just my experience but if you are really not into it then it shows. if it is painfull, and your not into that, then probably not going to be good either. But if you csn get into it and have fun, well then......After all your initials are SSM! I'm just sayin. Originally Posted by jimmycz

Thanks Jimmy, I really appreciate the responce!
Very true, I dnt think I would find it painful, but I would have to experiment to find out.
I enjoy CIM more than greek Originally Posted by mrhunt
yeah I knw that is an added perk, unfortunatly I wont be comfortable adding that to my menu until I have my baby.
No problem sweetie. Read Luxury's post here in this Forum for the right way tp break it in. Some really good advice there girl. Happy tails I mean trails!
SSM did you not offer bj before, and according to a lot of girls Greek can be painful. Have you ever tried Greek before?
I personally like to do both, but I stand where Jack is on this, isn't BBBJ a standard for GFE?
SSM did you not offer bj before, and according to a lot of girls Greek can be painful. Have you ever tried Greek before? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes EA... BBBJ is norm for me... but I just wanted to knw if Greek was more important... I guess I should have worded it differently
I personally like to do both, but I stand where Jack is on this, isn't BBBJ a standard for GFE? Originally Posted by azinsation

BBBj YES is standard for me... but I preferr COF or COT not CIM.
I should have worded it differently
BBBJ is my favorite activity, and CIM is the best way it can end... if the woman enjoys that activity. But each woman has to decide what she's comfortable doing.

Greek isn't my thing. But those who love it really love it.
BBBJ is my favorite activity, and CIM is the best way it can end... if the woman enjoys that activity. But each woman has to decide what she's comfortable doing.

Greek isn't my thing. But those who love it really love it. Originally Posted by blowpop
Thanks Blowpop for the positive feedback!
BBBJ should be standard and I would say CIM is more important than Greek. Greek is usually an extra added bonus for me. If it's available, I will partake but not necessary.
I have never really cared that much for BBBJ....I mean, if a CBJ is done well, it's hard for me to tell the difference. Greek is awesome....