laylonie has a pimp.. not!!! fucking know it all..based apon my tiny opinions....

Seriously!!!! If anything u could call e a madam cause i help ladies get up n running.....wtf seriously this is blowing my mind .. the peeps that made their opinions very clear.....wel here i am to defend mysef cause anyone that knows me knows im pretty open about my life n ive even had clients in my house!!!! so screw u worry about getting screwed for a bargain n not what goes on in a providers life passed your time u pay for or the reationships u have made....we dont judge what happens in your life or why u are in the business....so enjoy this hidden treasure n get over yourself spectators....( to anyone who brings negativity Ms. LAYLONIE ME AKA _____________________FOR THOSE HOW KNOW MY NAME N WHO I AM!!!! THANK u have a nice day!!!!
I'm sure you don't have a pimp, I think a lot of guys are scared off by your hourly rate, but screw them ....you are really beautiful, and I'd be happy to pay it....but ...I'd want you to be bruenette.....pm me pleeeeeeeeze......
She is right guys....No pimp. I have been one of the lucky few that has been to her house and know her by _______ and AKA Laylonie. I can vouch for her since I have been lucky enough to see regularly since 2005. Just count me very lucky! All you others can keep wishing....
Edited to remove attempt at humor that may hurt someones life. Chipper

LOL..Sorry Laylonie.... the above is just a brief uncontrolled display of my sometimes cruel and sarchastic humor.... I made it all up... I am sure what you say is true...I really mean it.

Seriously though: The pimp rumors have been out there for a few years.. Even if they are not true (edited to remove speculation Chipper) I imagine it will be tough to rebuild your image.

We actually met about 5 years ago and I must say you are a very beautiful girl. If you truly are independent now, I wish you the best.

Please do not speculate on the topic of Pimps. If you have good proveable knowledge post away but otherwise please leave it alone. Chipper
Accuations, veiled or otherwise misleading, should not be tollerated. If you can not document your point - keep your fingers off of the keyboard!!!
Accuations, veiled or otherwise, should not be tollerated. If you can not document your point - keep your fingers off of the keyboard!!! Originally Posted by Toasted
uh..relax tough guy...

don't get your panties in a wad over this... The scenario I painted was obviously a blatant stereotype.. I did that deliberately so as not to confuse anyone but the most hardend wk's..

And as for everything else, I meant what I said.

OMG!!! Silly me..... I am SOOO sorry Toasted.. maybe you are not a WK..Was I accidentally making fun of the way you dress? Hey... sorry... I am sure it looks good on you.
It was about as funny as syphilis...
i for one dont believe it i saw her once and did a review when she first started that was
back in the days of aspd and i do remember i girl who i aslso so helping her get started and her name was hope aka whitesugar maybe some of the guys of the old aspd dayes will remember
Don't know the OP but am not surprised about who started the sh*tstorm. Funny guy on a slow news day. I wondered how long it would take for him to show the true colors of his panties.
Yeah. Get them Lonie! We def. Dont have a pimp!!! Whoever thinks we do is obviously dumb and need to saty out of our business anyways. Were here for reasons and youre here for reasons. So if you got anything to say thats negative and youre just moving your mouth, then stay out of our business.. thanksss. Muahh!
And to all those supporters.. Props to you! We appreciate it!
  • T-Can
  • 12-30-2011, 07:10 AM
Is he calling himself a rapper now?
?????????
LOL, very nice threAD in process now. As I said earlier, I don't know the OP (and her pard, KJ) and the likelihood of that happening is pretty slim as they aren't my cups of tea.

But, if Cadillac Jack or Huggy Bear are in the picture, I would hope more substantial info will appear. So, I guess the question is whether or not the OP was ever pimped and whether or not she still is. If she was and now isn't, it seems to me that this would be good news for all. IDK either way but so far this has a "read between the lines" witch hunt flavor. The defenders are pretty cut and dried while the accusers are a lot more, shall we say, indirect.
Seriously!!!! If anything u could call e a madam cause i help ladies get up n running.....wtf seriously this is blowing my mind .. the peeps that made their opinions very clear.....wel here i am to defend mysef cause anyone that knows me knows im pretty open about my life n ive even had clients in my house!!!! so screw u worry about getting screwed for a bargain n not what goes on in a providers life passed your time u pay for or the reationships u have made....we dont judge what happens in your life or why u are in the business....so enjoy this hidden treasure n get over yourself spectators....( to anyone who brings negativity Ms. LAYLONIE ME AKA _____________________FOR THOSE HOW KNOW MY NAME N WHO I AM!!!! THANK u have a nice day!!!! Originally Posted by laylonie
wow
What is this in response to? I guess I missed episode 1 of this soap opera.