Vegas and New York

I have seen a couple of posts requesting 411 on Vegaa and NYC. I have to tell you that both of those cities are not on my list. Manhattan is a mess, so is Jamaica where the airports are. You just get some pretty questionable looking lady who upsells the heck out of you and does not deliver.

Vegas is full of agencies and they all tell you it is legal. NOT in clark County. If you want to treat yourself, take about a 2 hour drive to Pahrrump and go to one of the legal places. As long as there is not a convention in town it is pretty reasoonable. There are ads everywhere, beware and ready to get ripped off.

Dallas is great, OKC, OK, Indianapolis bad news. Chicago fair, Denver good, SFO bad, LAX bad, San Diego is suprisingly fun. that is my hobbying list. Oh, Reno is great, as the brothels are a 15 minute drive and rock.

That is it for me today. Time to get outa here.

E
Manhattan is a mess, so is Jamaica where the airports are. You just get some pretty questionable looking lady who upsells the heck out of you and does not deliver. Originally Posted by eddieflies
FYI - the "Jamaica" eddie is referencing is in Queens, NY (one of the five boroughs in NYC).

I grew up in NYC, but never dabbled in the hobby world there (simply because I was 1. married - I won't hobby if I have an SO and 2. never knew it existed until I moved to Dallas. Having said that...I know now from friends that the best hook ups are in Brooklyn and the Bronx. But...you need to know peeps and have good credibility to avoid the things eddie mentioned.
what are you talking about

Manhattan is a mess. You just get some pretty questionable looking lady who upsells the heck out of you and does not deliver.

There is nothing wrong with Manhattan other than being expensive. If you are getting questionable looking ladies out of NYC just where in the hell are you looking? LOL

Vegas is full of agencies and they all tell you it is legal.

Again, where are you looking? There are lots of indys as well. You just gotta know where they advertise.

Chicago fair

Chicago probably has the 2nd highest amount of quality ladies, next to Dallas. I'm really not sure where you are trying to pick your chicks up at.
I am an airport baby. I am LGA, JFK and LAS and MDW. A guide to these cities would be great. I just have not had the best of luck. In those places I just keep it in my pants.
Certainly indy's do exist in Vegas. For me, since I used aspd and now use Eccie, review and intel action is thin relative to Las Vegas. I assume there is a board more favored by Vegans, I just haven't checked it out, nor do I know its name.

If you post an ISO in the Vegas board, you are much more likely to get a response from a guy from Texas. I sense one of the challenges in Vegas is that there is a lot of turnover. Just not like Dallas.

Regarding NY, had a little luck there with some agencies, but never anywhere near good ole dallas GFE. Or, I need to hang with Neotek to figure out the safe places. I have a high fear of getting rolled in Brooklyn versus Plano!
Street scene in Vegas was a goldmine 3 years ago. Now it is dead.