Age.... What do we think about it ?

We have a great community of ladies here of all ages. I see alot of threads about who is the sexest of what age group.

I know that my clientele has changed a bit as i have gotten older.

What age group do you prefer and why ?

I prefer older hobbyists as it seems they are more gentle and most of the time treat you like a lady.
Hey Kaci, Nice to see you around we have to catch up soon

I can say this... I can not wait to turn 30 in July!!! I have so many great guys that have a 30+ rule that are holding off to see me (some have bent the rule a little and been pleasantly surprised)

Never thought I would be excited about turning 30 till I became a provider, now I am happy about it.

Most 30+ women tell me it is/was the times of their lives personally, sexually, and otherwise and they wouldn't pay to go back to their 20s
Well Kaci,

I can honestly say that there are Beautiful Sexy Ladies in any age group. I have never been one to say that I have a preference in women (Race, Age, Hair length/color, Height, Skin Tone, etc, etc...). In my opinion every woman is Beautiful/Sexy in their own way. With that said; I have no age preference. If I find a lady that I'm attracted to, then she can be 18-what ever and I would be more than Honored to see Her!!!

What can I say. I Just Love Women!!!

P.S. Kaci & Jules, I will see you two at any age!!! That's for sure!!!
As l
It really depends on the ladies personality. I like women in my age group, 40ish, because I feel like I can relate better with them.

But every now and then I've been able to find younger providers that I really like. I have had good and bad experiences with both age groups. I'm glad I discovered eccie so I can do some research
Thank you guys for your great answers!
Your more than right we have wonderful ladies of all ages.
We have a great community of ladies here of all ages. I see alot of threads about who is the sexest of what age group.

I know that my clientele has changed a bit as i have gotten older.

What age group do you prefer and why ?

I prefer older hobbyists as it seems they are more gentle and most of the time treat you like a lady. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Hey there my BFFE. Kaci you know I prefer your age. Call me I need too tell you something.
So long as the woman is attractive, has her own teeth, doesn't have a neck waddle AND her boobs don't drop under her arms when she's on her back I'm good to go.
I am a fan of the MILFs, GILFs, and OHILFs.
I like MILFS.
What Pyramider said.
In my personal life I try not to date men under 40.
I sometimes have to bend that rule in the hobby, but I haven't dropped under 30 yet and I gave those guys hell during screening.
I have very strict age requirements. I won't consider women unless they have all their permanent teeth!!
Kaci, women are just wonderful creatures, inside and out. And the ladies of D/FW are second to none. Every age group has it's pro's and con's. It's fun to experience the younger girls' "newness" to sexual exploration, but it often comes with communication and scheduling challenges; not to mention limited skills. The more mature providers are far less impressionable, but more often have better tcb skills and much better bcd talents. It comes down to what the guy is in the mood for. FWIW, my best experiences have clearly been with the latter.
I prefer men 40-55. Provider world and Real world. Of course there are always exceptions. If a young man was raised right (polite, speaks clearly etc.,) I'll see him. I have a couple of 27yr old'ish clients that are perfect gentleman and rock my world!! I also have several wonderful gentleman over 55 I love spending time with. They are great at daty!