Question about possible Gang bang

I had a couple of guys at work that wanted to set up a gang bang. So 3-4 guys total. We ran an ad on CL looking for a non pro. Got some really good prospects. My question is how much should we be offering the girl? Also would anyone else be interested in being part of the group as we lost one person already because he got to nervous. I've never done one of these before but trying to set it up and had questions.
Give her your Car !!!!
Funny!!!!
Quest?

You get the award for funniest response of the decade
If she replied to a CL and is a non-pro, don't offer anything except to cover the cost of the room. Im my personal life I never received anything other than the fun and excitement of a GB.
Yea if she wants it for free, give it to her for free!...

no seriously i hope u guys strap up real good who knows who else she has already replied to and got down with off CL and sounds like she woul.d let anything go...
if shes cute, id like to watch
I would ask her what she expects.
Laura, I think you and I should have a GB. just the two of us.
Once I get it set up Alyssa I will send an invite to you. Along with her picture if she is cool with it. I've had five girls respond so far and all five look good. Sounds like a multi gang bang set up.
I would also like to watch and will pay the door fee and bring the popcorn.....
I would also like to watch and will pay the door fee and bring the popcorn..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Why just watch? Getting in the middle of it is where all the fun is
Laura,

If there is any chance that you would be in the GB I would be there to sign up, even a session of one-on-one...
TC,

Aw...way sweet. Its been a while since I've played that way, maybe its time for another one lol
Please let me know when this will be taking place and promise that I will be there....