Encounter: Curvy Kiwi

User ID: -
Date: 2/2/20
Name: Kiwi
Phone: 8509046228
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...k/000852379169
City: Fwb
State: Florida
Address: Hotel on 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, maybe a bit longer brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall curvy. Large natural breasts. Attractive, nice smile
Recommendation: Yes
She cums a lot during sex
I love her tits man .. seen her 5 times already ... o
I was tryna see her. She quoted me hh bbbj for 80 damage but then ghosted. Hit her up today and wanted 140 ��
I texted her today, but no reply as of yet. I'm not much of a sports fan, so I'm sitting at home bored on Superbowl Sunday. lol
She is flakey
Well I texted her we exchanged some text when I asked her if she did anal she told me she didn't want to see me since I asked about it.
Similar experience. I texted her a bit and asked for a short meeting and she said ok. Then she asked my age and race. I told her i was black. Then she asked how big I was. I told her medium. And she replied “so you mean large...really.” I told her no, medium and that I just wanted a bj, and then she never responded back. I asked her if we could meet. No response. I’d rather she put it in her ad she doesn’t see black guys than have me answering a bunch of questions if she knew she wasn’t going to see me in the first place because I’m black. She is very flakey, indeed.
  • Tex_
  • 05-12-2020, 07:24 PM
She had me show up. Texted I was there and she said she needed 5 minutes more. Then never heard from her after
  • Tex_
  • 05-12-2020, 09:26 PM
When Backpage was around she posted. Can't remember what name. British lady. Always hosts in Destin
When Backpage was around she posted. Can't remember what name. British lady. Always hosts in Destin Originally Posted by Tex_
If you figure out her name, and if she’s still around, let me know!!!

I miss my time in England!!!