Do you like black girls?

I’m curious!
I’m black....and just want to see how many men out there perf r chocolate women....that are natural !!!
Are you into black girls?

Tell me why! 😏🙃😉
I have only seen a few black providers. They were all amazing and I can not wait to see them again eventually. Most were freaky in bed and well they were real (if that makes sense) and sensual. Course there have been a few bad ones but, overall I guess it is based on personality and attitude.
For me, it isn’t just about black providers, I mean; Yes, I prefer black providers to the point that if I cannot find one in the city I am in, I won’t hobby. Don’t get me wrong, there have been providers of other ethnicities that I have partied with but that was the mood I was in at that time. Typically, if it isn’t a black provider, it is a Latina or Jamaican; still those higher in melanin.

But, I am a fan on the daily in the real world. Black women are truly amazing beings. I love all kinds, shapes and sizes of women but I find myself much more attracted to the melanin. No others can pull off so many very different looks with what appears to be “effortless”. The high level of authenticity black women own is very attractive. The old saying of “confidence exudes sexiness” is only surpassed (to me) by this level of authenticity I mentioned.

What do I mean by this? Well, despite how a black woman changes her look, natural hair (so sexy), braids, weave, all this they can do and it never looks like it isn’t genuine to that person or never Like they trying to be something they not. When they got the babies on point, it’s like they reached a higher plane of existence. LOL

Eyes and Lips, don’t get me going… the feel of kissing a black woman is unmatched, the fullness of the lips, it’s just awesome. Their eyes are amazing too, the different shapes and the brightness of them are captivating. A black woman can tell you everything with her eyes alone, if you pay attention.

Back to providers though, I believe it’s no different. If we go in acting like a clown, we should expect to get clown service. If we go in treating them like the Queens they are, that always came back to me with interest.

But that’s just my opinion.
Wow, I love what you wrote about us! It's beautiful 🌸

For me, it isn’t just about black providers, I mean; Yes, I prefer black providers to the point that if I cannot find one in the city I am in, I won’t hobby. Don’t get me wrong, there have been providers of other ethnicities that I have partied with but that was the mood I was in at that time. Typically, if it isn’t a black provider, it is a Latina or Jamaican; still those higher in melanin.

But, I am a fan on the daily in the real world. Black women are truly amazing beings. I love all kinds, shapes and sizes of women but I find myself much more attracted to the melanin. No others can pull off so many very different looks with what appears to be “effortless”. The high level of authenticity black women own is very attractive. The old saying of “confidence exudes sexiness” is only surpassed (to me) by this level of authenticity I mentioned.

What do I mean by this? Well, despite how a black woman changes her look, natural hair (so sexy), braids, weave, all this they can do and it never looks like it isn’t genuine to that person or never Like they trying to be something they not. When they got the babies on point, it’s like they reached a higher plane of existence. LOL

Eyes and Lips, don’t get me going… the feel of kissing a black woman is unmatched, the fullness of the lips, it’s just awesome. Their eyes are amazing too, the different shapes and the brightness of them are captivating. A black woman can tell you everything with her eyes alone, if you pay attention.

Back to providers though, I believe it’s no different. If we go in acting like a clown, we should expect to get clown service. If we go in treating them like the Queens they are, that always came back to me with interest.

But that’s just my opinion. Originally Posted by simshunter
White guy here...tipped some lovely black ladies in clubs before and had a great time. Some of the SMOOTHEST skin I’ve ever touched. But unfortunately never had the opportunity to make love.. dreaming of it now....someday...!