Encounter: Erie's Erotic Goddess

User ID: None
Date: 11/10/2020
Name: Michele
Phone: 814-201-1558
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...s/964564742063
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: West 8th Street
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK DATY BBBJ CFS MISH K9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Sky blue hair hanging over shoulders with hidden shaved portion on back of head. No longer matches photos in ad. Looks good, though.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 4'11" little bundle of dynamite. She claims 110 lbs. but that's got to be soaking wet. Just colored her hair sky blue so pics are now inaccurate. Color is so new she rinsed it in my tub before we started our session. A lot of ink and some piercings, including on her nipples. She wears it all well. Pretty face. Some dental gaps. Body is well proportioned and soft to the touch. Olive skin tone indicative of Brazilian heritage. All in all a very attractive little moppet.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. I've been wondering about her.
Been considering her, but wasn't there word on the street she did some cash and dashes?
Does she still have her kangaroo pouch??
Her stomach is a mess. I'm really surprised that wasn't mentioned in this review.
You are correct. I should have noted her stomach in the review. I was aware of it going in, as I had seen it in ad photos and read about it in past reviews. Meeting in a dimly lit room made it a,small distraction, at best, that I was able to get past. But I should have mentioned it for those who may view it as a factor when scheduling. My humble apologies for the oversight.
You are correct. I should have noted her stomach in the review. I was aware of it going in, as I had seen it in ad photos and read about it in past reviews. Meeting in a dimly lit room made it a,small distraction, at best, that I was able to get past. But I should have mentioned it for those who may view it as a factor when scheduling. My humble apologies for the oversight. Originally Posted by SixtyPlus
U wrote it correct&u wont please everybody believe me